Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Game is being played at 4:30AM my time.

I am liking Everton at home +0.5 @ +108

You being an Everton fan, what do you think. They have a chance to draw or even win it?

Game I like tomorrow maybe the best is Inter -1 +100

Sampdoria has had a nice year but they have lost my multiple goals to all the bigger clubs (AC Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina) on the road this year.

Here are some other early leans I have. None of these are sure bets. Just plays that initially stood out for me.
Sunderland +2
Hamburg -1
Racing Santander +2
Mallorca either ML or PK

Not really a fan. wait.. i'll see the details and post back

Just saw Cahill is out for Everton. With Fellaini already out, I am not liking Everton in this game. I might instead concentrate on the O/U to look for a play. Or maybe play the draw.

I should be a fan of Everton just because I love Fellaini's afro

ha

i have a mini fellani's afro

:lmao:

i was looking for stats on was checking out the bundesliga page and not EPL, no wonder i never found man u

could it play out like today's hoffenheim match where their two best players were out and still when high?

You could be right.

Everton is usually known as a defensive team but this year not so much.

They have given up 36 goals in their 25 games so far this year. Last year they only gave up 37 goals in their 38 Premiere League games.

Now with 2 of there better players who are midfielders out injured, Everton could be in trouble.

I seem to be talking myself onto a play on ManU now :lmao:

i also think Inter minus one is a great play

i also think Inter minus one is a great play

:cheers:

I am on it for 3 units. Since it is a later game, if I do well in my earlier picks, I might add another unit or two.

I need to quit talking myself off of games I like. :duh:

Started this thread liking Everton and then I screw it up and switch to Manchester United.

Everton wins 3-1
Suicide.gif

unreal :whip:

inter got fk with them reds

unreal :whip:

inter got fk with them reds

Yes I got buried today. Worst soccer day in a long long time.

Trying hard to get it back in the UFC. 3 for 3 so far tonight.