• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 2,159 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
if hasbro ever makes a joe girardi doll, it no doubt will whine and cry when you pull the string. people might respect this asshat a little more if he just came right out and said, "we are the yankees and deserve special treatment. we want our playoff schedule so that i can just have a 2-man rotation with sabathia and nova."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/sto...s-joe-girardi-irked-quick-turnaround-playoffs

"I think we're in a tough position and one of the reasons we're in a tough position is you only got one day off,'' Girardi said. "I think you should have two days off. Then you can manage the last game of the season accordingly.''

Add "well below average in-game manager".

Girardi sounds Italian, so I like him.

PS: Yes, I am aware of the fact that Girardi is an Italian name, I also know Archie understood my comment without having to explain it.

wasn't he a shitty catcher with the Cubs during my era? On several occasions I found myself thinking: who made this guy manager? And then, how the fuck he become manager of the so important Yankees? :dunno:

i wish he would have a fatal heart attack during tonight's game on live TV.

Wow! They want ever advantage possible, some people! If you had the SF Giants there Joe, this would be a non-issue! Not cause the Phils have a great starting rotation but I can't stand seeing games played at near freezing temps!

Just ain't the right feel for baseball IMO playing the most important games of the year like that! Wish we could get a Sat-Sun games of WS that start say sometime when it's still daylight but we know that won't happen!

wasn't he a shitty catcher with the Cubs during my era? On several occasions I found myself thinking: who made this guy manager? And then, how the fuck he become manager of the so important Yankees? :dunno:

Tony Larussa played 132 games, few of them good.

I'm sure you're right FW. But you'd figure they'd send some of these guys to the minors to coach third base for a few years first :dunno:

Wow! They want ever advantage possible, some people! If you had the SF Giants there Joe, this would be a non-issue! Not cause the Phils have a great starting rotation but I can't stand seeing games played at near freezing temps!

:what?:

i wish he would have a fatal heart attack during tonight's game on live TV.

that's kinda' weenie in itself. no offense stevek173, but if you really hate the guy and want him to die, just wishing a heart attack on him is a bit wuss. i mean, come up with something good like a rattlesnake loaded with explosives crawls up his ass and inflicts a poisonous bite on his heart. then, just as the emergency room staff is about to save his live with the anti-venom, the snake pulls a muslim suicide bomber on them and blows itself and girardi up.

how is it that the yankees don't have a bona fide starter for tonight's game? girardi has a 40-man roster, they have options left on players at their triple-a level and, oh yeah, maybe if he'd managed his rotation a little better he'd have had fat-ass sabathia pitching this past sunday so he could work this friday on normal rest.

well, girardi got his two days of rest for his relievers. and tbs is getting its due reward for sticking the yankees in the prime-time slot each and every night they are playing. i hope it rains cats and dogs the next 72 hours in new york city.

You might get your wish. It's supposed to rain all day and night in NYC.

let's go cats and dogs....make it rain!!!!

Girardi really is a weenie. I can't even stand to listen to his voice on the podium. He's just got a whiny way about him.