Joaquin's Joker part two

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 194 Views
Looking forwarded to this!

No need to correct Fall with Autumn, asshole.

They're both clearly the same thing.

I agree with Steve Roguey, this was shallow and pedantic.

I agree with Steve Roguey, this was shallow and pedantic.
Normally I wouldn't do it to anyone else. God and Matty knows my English is not very good looking to deride others but I know Archie as much as his twin brother knows him and I know he enjoys the pedantry. Archie is a fine details gentleman and will enjoy Lady Gaga's Harley.

I would like to apologize to Roguejuror.

David agreeing with me helped me see that.

His use of Autumn was tasteful, if anything.

Hopefully it's no too late to apologize.

I am listening to this and crying about this whole ordeal as we speak.

Normally I wouldn't do it to anyone else. God and Matty knows my English is not very good looking to deride others but I know Archie as much as his twin brother knows him and I know he enjoys the pedantry. Archie is a fine details gentleman and will enjoy Lady Gaga's Harley.
I'm still very upset.

I'm not sure if I will forgive you. I will wait to see if God, Matty Rain, Archie and Lady Gaga forgive you before I make any decisions.

And *I* get called a gay?!?

I'm waiting to see what you think of Kavya Maran
At first I thought she was attractive but once MrM said she was nothing special I was no longer interested. I trust MrM on matters of this sort!

No need to correct Fall with Autumn, asshole
But what if Batman is the asshole? What if Bruce Wayne is pathologically addicted to causing terror and pain, and the feeling in his arms and hands as he breaks yet another bone in his victims: the reason he goes out night after night is that he literally cannot stop himself, it's like pure ecstasy to him. A mentally disturbed rich guy who thinks he's above the law.

But what if Batman is the asshole? What if Bruce Wayne is pathologically addicted to causing terror and pain, and the feeling in his arms and hands as he breaks yet another bone in his victims: the reason he goes out night after night is that he literally cannot stop himself, it's like pure ecstasy to him. A mentally disturbed rich guy who thinks he's above the law.
Do you think Gotham has more than one royal family?