Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
reliable sources report

where is bread?

He hasn't posted here in years that bener9 guy

are you thinking of boner18?

False. I care about each and every GL poster a great amount except for Bread. If given the choice to either become a turkey or same a GL poster's life I would choose to save the life and I really love turkeys.

this is not what sources are reporting

awesome

some common ground to start from...

I too love turkeys
I have yet to meet a fellow turkey lover that wasn't a good person. Nice bit of information to know and one of the first things I ask about when meeting someone new.

this is not what sources are reporting
Sources are trying to destroy my reputation. Has to be the work of bread or bigboydan. :mad:

love to eat turkey, love to hunt turkey, love to dress turkey, love to do turkey calls, love to talk Jive turkey...

My father was/is a forrester with the PA Game Commission, and just loves nature.

one day we were in a field in his GC jeep and were going to age some deer or mark some timber and he accidantly ran over a baby turkey as he was rolling down a dirt road at 5 mph's

we got out and inspected the dead Turkey, and I was like 5 or 6 and it was the first time I'd heard him swear

he just said..... aahhhhhahrhhhhghhh shit....... shook his head and looked glum for the next 5 mins

I got Turkey loving from him

Is Enigma binar's press secretary?

I think its a cougarbait-Maerksland sorta thing

Very good. Nothing at all wrong with turkeying it up from time to time. Sounds like it was a very dark day for a fellow turkey lover.

cougars :greencheck:
baiting :greencheck:
maersk as a word :greencheck:
land :greencheck:

Sounds like a great type of sorta thing. I like that so will be in agreement.