It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,687 Views
Reno doesn't have true motivation. Unlike you, he doesn't suck dick of loser posters like Houseshits and whomever is the popular poster of the moment.

You IAG on the other hand do what you do out of sheer clique association. You are a sheep.

Reno thinks for himself. If he decided he thought me posting was drivel, I would accept it because he's always been real.

You are a newbie compared to him. You could learn something from how he posts.

Because Casper it has nothing to do with paying up to everyone you owe.

But yeah, it must be about something else.

EVERY. TIME.

Why wouldn't you pay any of the posters you owe back with the money you just won?

Wait I just remembered.

You don't care and you want respect anyway even though you refuse to respect them enough to do that.

No thanks. Respect is a two way street.

Hey dumbass I owe 2 posters $$.

Bread and Archie owe posters as well. I don't hear you railing on them.

Of course you won't because they are "cool" posters.

Bacon, this has nothing to do with who I owe. It has to do with you being a huge asshole last week after I was extremely nice to you.

Fuck off Bacon. No, I won't visit you for a weekend either asshat.

Good I don't feel like having to use a hose to get you out.

Pay up, it makes no sense to not pay up but to demand respect anyway. Just like Reno makes no sense in facilitating that theory but his car looks like that and he actually put effort into that that so I don't expect logic out of him.

Oh I mean, I'm sorry guys. That darn temper again.

Carry on, my bad.

You know what you don't get Bacon?

Look at the top 30 viewed threads on GL of all time. I am responsible for more than 20% of them in one way or another.

You may post a lot, but they don't have "legs".

Whose posts have had the most views since I started posting regularly again 2 months ago?

Mine have.

I can make this easy for the whole GL crowd. Start respecting what I bring to the table or I'll just stop posting.

You can deal with Bacons 5 threads a day that don't produce pageviews.

Or Houseshits threads that he posts to himself in.

I'm the Rowdy Roddy Piper to this muthafucka.

Bacon, you are nothing more than Koko B Ware.

Accept it.

Well yeah you generate so much revenue for the site and it definitely outweighs the monetary value of what you owe.

But wait it's the other way around and it's not at all close.

Pay up then I would respect that.

Guys I've ripped a bunch of you off but respect my WORK, got it?!

Yawn.

You know what you don't get Bacon?

Look at the top 30 viewed threads on GL of all time. I am responsible for more than 20% of them in one way or another.

You may post a lot, but they don't have "legs".

Whose posts have had the most views since I started posting regularly again 2 months ago?

Mine have.

I can make this easy for the whole GL crowd. Start respecting what I bring to the table or I'll just stop posting.

You can deal with Bacons 5 threads a day that don't produce pageviews.

Or Houseshits threads that he posts to himself in.

I'm the Rowdy Roddy Piper to this muthafucka.

Bacon, you are nothing more than Koko B Ware.

Accept it.

Translation:

You are the accident on the side of the road we all look at on the way to work.
Sure, you've got our attention but mostly in a "sucks to be that guy" type of way.

IAG, it's obvious by your "snarky" posts, you are one of the attackers.

It's funny how when I "attack" someone I'm wrong but when Bacon does it, we all wish him well on his recovery.

IAG, we aren't cool anymore.

Houseshits is on block. I can read his posts though if I don't log in.
Yeah ok. I did the Christian thing and tried to make right...made several posts apologizing and criticizing Bacon's actions toward you ..and texted him the same this morning. But that's where it stops. You don't get to indefinitely punish me for a couple snarky/funny posts... in all of this when I am the only one who has made an attempt at peace. So I'm done trying. THIS shit, more than anything else, is my issue with you..not borrowing money, or anything else. You are unable to move on apparently. I can live with not being cool with you. My guilt has been assuaged...Apparently someone has to support you unconditionally in order to be cool with you. And as God as my witness, I was THIS close to sending you money that day you were out of gas with no food. I even had the Western Union form online filled out...I forget what changed my mind...I guess the fact that I realized you would probably just gamble with it rather than fill your gas tank or whatever.

Bacon's behavior lately yes is fucked up...but he's got a legitimate medical condition...he is getting props in an attempt to support him so he actually follows thru with treatment. Ideally he will be a changed person when he gets on proper medication. And people are calling out Bacon also if you have not noticed....giving him the support to get help is a completely separate issue.

Carry on. I feel free to return to snarky now...knowing that I legitimately tried.

Reno doesn't have true motivation. Unlike you, he doesn't suck dick of loser posters like Houseshits and whomever is the popular poster of the moment.

You IAG on the other hand do what you do out of sheer clique association. You are a sheep.

Reno thinks for himself. If he decided he thought me posting was drivel, I would accept it because he's always been real.

You are a newbie compared to him. You could learn something from how he posts.

You could not be more wrong about this. I have been on the forums for 10 years dude. To say I suck the dick of loser posters who are popular at the moment shows you know absolutely nothing about me. House and I go way back for years...my Team HP title has been on for what, about a year now? It had nothing to d with you...it had to do with me liking House.

Can I text someone an iPhone vid for sing a song Saturday? I can't do it from here

Translation:

You are the accident on the side of the road we all look at on the way to work.
Sure, you've got our attention but mostly in a "sucks to be that guy" type of way.
Yep...Nailed it.

I've been on gambling forums since 2000 and know drivel when I see it.

Son, this is mindless drivel - but it works for some here.

IAG, go back to putting quotes around the word "attacking". You dismiss when I am attacked as no big deal.

You haven't been anything but a passive aggressive poster when it comes to me lately.

Reno has been posting longer than you. You are a sheep.

It is what it is.

Can I text someone an iPhone vid for sing a song Saturday? I can't do it from here
You can send it to me Archie if you still have my number...

IAG, since yoir boyfriend nailed it. I just won't post again.

Believe me, I am a huge part of this site. Without me, it will be a lot less entertaining.

Enjoy Houseshits lame threads guys.

Peace. I am done for good.

IAG, go back to putting quotes around the word "attacking". You dismiss when I am attacked as no big deal.

You haven't been anything but a passive aggressive poster when it comes to me lately.

It is what it is.

I've been posting longer than all of you, so what?

IAG, since yoir boyfriend nailed it. I just won't post again.

Believe me, I am a huge part of this site. Without me, it will be a lot less entertaining.

Enjoy Houseshits lame threads guys.

Peace. I am done for good.

He's gone again?

It is what it is.
If I dismissed it, why would I have been standing up for you? I am not a sheep. However you sir, are an idiot who is more concerned apparently with the number of page views his pathetic life story gets, than actually fixing his pathetic life.

And don't even try to put me in a competition with Reno or whatever you are doing by pointing out he has been posting longer than me...maybe at GL, but not on forums. I don't understand the relevance there anyway.

Reno is my buddy too and no matter how hard to you try to cause friction, that won't change.