It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 72,330 Views
Yeah I'm starting to really like Duke here

When he says he blocks me and I know he is still reading....

769c53eea35b411f0bec6344db1c7d6ecc7c022eed5ac7bb5b6ae4ebf07300a1.jpg

Or maybe he's just making you think that.

So let me get this straight ......the guy asked for money? In his situation who wouldn't have? Answer was no! I don't see the problem? I thought in general at times dsyfunctional/non-serious posting was a part of GL and by that I mean all members included have done that? Now working again and say a prayer it gets better for him!

If anyone from this post think of me in the same light as RC, then please just disregard the post! Luv ya! :grouphug:

So let me get this straight ......the guy asked for money? In his situation who wouldn't have? Answer was no! I don't see the problem? I thought in general at times dsyfunctional/non-serious posting was a part of GL and by that I mean all members included have done that? Now working again and say a prayer it gets better for him!

If anyone from this post think of me in the same light as RC, then please just disregard the post! Luv ya! :grouphug:

posting is and always will be serious business pal! :cop:

don't be trying to cover your ass Mr.M. We have to stand up for Gamelive against the drivel/retard army even if it seems unpopular at the moment

don't be trying to cover your ass Mr.M. We have to stand up for Gamelive against the drivel/retard army even if it seems unpopular at the moment

Who exactly is the drivel/retard army? Anyone who has "attacked" Casper (as defined by you and/or him?) Please elaborate buddy. I still love you....I just don't understand this cause of yours. It's noble and all, just don't understand your true motivation.

quincy wins thread

Yep. A good stopping point.

IAG
Who exactly is the drivel/retard army? Anyone who has "attacked" Casper (as defined by you and/or him?) Please elaborate buddy. I still love you....I just don't understand this cause of yours. It's noble and all, just don't understand your true motivation.

love you too pal :up:
You know who you are. We already been over this.
Don't be ostracizing interesting posters from Gamelive, in favor of drivel and bores. Thats not what we're about.

IAG, it's obvious by your "snarky" posts, you are one of the attackers.

It's funny how when I "attack" someone I'm wrong but when Bacon does it, we all wish him well on his recovery.

IAG, we aren't cool anymore.

Houseshits is on block. I can read his posts though if I don't log in.

Because Casper it has nothing to do with paying up to everyone you owe.

But yeah, it must be about something else.

EVERY. TIME.

Why wouldn't you pay any of the posters you owe back with the money you just won?

Wait I just remembered.

You don't care and you want respect anyway even though you refuse to respect them enough to do that.

No thanks. Respect is a two way street.