It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,858 Views
Is there ever a time that Casper isn't a victim in whatever drama he creates?

serious question

ps...Mr. Nina likes it when I suck it. Just sayin'

Serious answer.

You are a cunt with no idea what you are talking about.

as usual, when you are in the wrong, you resort to name calling. Besides, it wasn't like I was asking you. I wanted an honest answer and you and honesty aren't the best of friends.

Does this mean the footrub story isn't true?

Casper pal, I don't understand why people here get hostile towards you. When did this place become the upstanding citizen society?
Must've been once Bread left :dunno:

Is everyone jealous that Casper manages to have an adventurous time while acting in an unconventional(?) perhaps self defeating manner?

If it has to do with loans or debts, that doesn't make any sense. Everybody here should be well aware that lending Casper money is not a requirement of posting here and carries risk.

Casper has been kind enough to share details of the various debaucheries, not being afraid that these things might not make him look good (considerably more interesting stuff than coffee creamer discussion).
For that he should be commended :clapper:

Casper pal, I don't understand why people here get hostile towards you. When did this place become the upstanding citizen society?

Is everyone jealous that Casper manages to have an adventurous time while acting in an unconventional(?) perhaps self defeating manner?

If it has to do with loans or debts, that doesn't make any sense. Everybody here should be well aware that lending Casper money is not a requirement of posting here and carries risk.

Casper has been kind enough to share details of the various debaucheries, not being afraid that these things might not make him look good (considerably more interesting stuff than coffee creamer discussion).

Pretzel logic but we'll go,with it. I don't want to be branded a hater.

Reno is cool as hell then has the logic of a 4 year old just before nap time. Amazing it's the same dude each time. What a fucking retarded post.

Sure Reno let's encourage him to start up again. You fucking sometimes imbecile.

Reno sometimes cool now suggested screen name.

Also wawa pedal in next video or go get grunged fucked by your neighbors, thanks.

Gawd. Just, gawd.

Last edited:
I'm good with not being hostile, but saying he should be commended? I don't know about all that.

Reno is just a dipshit sometimes to try to stir shit up and it's that simple. It's all good I guess.

Mornin Houser. Having my coffee man because before my coffee is

RAWR

Still though Reno is fucking retarded sometimes

Also if I pulled up to that paint job at a traffic light I'd expect to see some spanish dudes high on a dime bag, not Reno. Maybe Reno in the back seat or the trunk.

I wasnt here during the golden age so I can't be sure about this answer but I will try to enlighten you in some respect

People.

They start as babies. Then they move into the toddler stage. Then you go to just regular kid. After that it's "tween" I believe.
Moving forward you hit teen and a bunch of others on your way to adult. There is some regression at some points if you really embody the typical early twenties bar experience.
And while it's possible here that many here seemingly held out on that early twenties behavior up and to around the 30 year old mark, eventually people grow up all the way. All the way until it's no longer cool to drink Guinness in a bar one night and not afford gas in your car the next.

Reno

You probably banged a couple of chicks in high school...how come you still aren't banging high school chicks?

I wasnt here during the golden age so I can't be sure about this answer but I will try to enlighten you in some respect

People.

They start as babies. Then they move into the toddler stage. Then you go to just regular kid. After that it's "tween" I believe.
Moving forward you hit teen and a bunch of others on your way to adult. There is some regression at some points if you really embody the typical early twenties bar experience.
And while it's possible here that many here seemingly held out on that early twenties behavior up and to around the 30 year old mark, eventually people grow up all the way. All the way until it's no longer cool to drink Guinness in a bar one night and not afford gas in your car the next.

Reno

You probably banged a couple of chicks in high school...how come you still aren't banging high school chicks?

Oh Reno's high horse about how the place isn't good anymore.

Also retarded. Let's call the present obselete and ruined because of the past :jerk: Did you want everyone to just sleep the day away as you think about the past?

That's TWO retarded things happening RIGHT NOW from poster Reno Sometimes Cool and still no wawa pedal

Now that I thought this over, this is what I have a problem with. If Casper wants to act like a playa, who cares? It's the money deal that Reno doesn't get (or trolling). What he does between posters is between them. I just hate when people sign up for Fantasy Football leagues and post-up contests where is is understood that you better have the funds at that time and don't, then play the victim-card. When he gets booted, we're the bad guys. If we allow him and he doesn't pay or make arrangements, Reno says we know who we are dealing with.

Soooooo, which is it?