ISIS

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,230 Views
IAG
The original Isis. A little ironic. For you youngins, this was a Saturday morning TV show in the 70s.

I remember her. so hot like lynda carter.the 70s were the best time to be a kid. all the cartoons must have been made by aging hippies. hr puffnstuff and witchy poo lol

Lunchbox-HR-pufnstuf.jpg

shaggy-stoned.jpg

hong+kong+Phooey.jpg

a11c1a8453cce2b3b84d579fdb3c6aa6.jpg

2269528.jpg

ISIS in Australia :endoftheworld: 15 arrested in Brisbane and Sydney

They were going to just get people off the street and behead them? I tell you one thing, these guys have a really great revolutionary strategy. lol I cant imaging the caliphate lasting very long even if they werent basically morons

I thought Obama was calling them Isil in his speech. But he said Isis in the beginning of said speech. I thought he was wigging out for a second

They are both out there. If either one happens to be your name ---> tough titties. Suck it up, buttercup.

Guess what, there are a lot of people named Osama who probably don't like the way things have gone with their name either.

Kindly place any petitions up your wazoo.

Dayum how did he know?

I was thinking it would be funny if ISIS actually took the time to change their name to accommodate said scorned people with same name.

We've been busy being the biggest POS's in the world but seriously - we just saw this and changed our name to ANUS. Wait, that isn't used as well, is it?

suppose to be just IS officially

Is this a backdoor means to bomb Assad you think rj?

nah, they won't do that. the conflict in syria is unimportant.

the continuation of the fight against terrorism, this is the opportunity ISIS gives them, it validates their mantra. it's social proof the billions and billions of dollars in programs are justified. it justifies whatever behavior they deem necessary. all relatively cheap, in cost and public opinion.

Exactly how these terror groups think.

there you go reno, after the bs last week in Australia

the Prime Minister of Australia

"Regrettably, for some time to come, Australians will have to endure more security than we're used to, and more inconvenience than we would like," he said.

"Regrettably for some time to come, the delicate balance between freedom and security may have to shift.

"There may be more restrictions on some, so that there can be more protection for others.

"Creating new offences that are harder to beat on a technicality may be a small price to pay for saving lives and for maintaining the social fabric of an open, free and multicultural nation."

Laws to strengthen the powers of security agencies are slated to be debated by the Senate tomorrow.

A second round of counter-terrorism legislation, targeting foreign fighters, is due to be introduced to Parliament this Wednesday.

2 new laws in a week's time and a third to come :swimjello:

1:00 -1:35 looks like something from mad max, iraqi air force video. the isis fighter in the back of the truck is just sent flying in the air.

I wonder how Isis Martinez's petition is going.

She won, they will now just be known as Martinez and she is a member

She won, they will now just be known as Martinez and she is a member

:lmao: GL is producing some high quality stuff this afternoon.

(RJ please change thread title to "Martinez.")

Rogie if you don't get that done you will be suspected of being a member of MARTINEZ