• Views 671 Views

senco78

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I cant find it anywhere...
no like... google your name and your profile shows up

im not sure but im sure you can google how to do it .

chuck

everything is unified now senco, it's one google account for everything. you can delete your google account but you would lose everything like gmail or whatever other service you use.

also remember the search experience is now personalized so when you search your name it knows who you are and it's trying to be relevant to you. I searched your name and it's completely other stuff I get, I couldn't see anything about you. either through cookies or account or countries etc search is now more unique per users. for example if I search something here it goes to google.com.ni and gives me some results, if oksy searches the same term in melbourne she's going to get different results than I.

I love google.com.br :smooch:

IDK man...
was talking with a girl and it was looking good
talking good girl not just another hole to drill...
and she comes at me with some BS about my personal life that she would only know by finding some stuff on interwebs...
the BS I'm talking about is not on my FB, may be on some forums but no way I know to link handles with real names???
all I could think of was google + after I googled myself.... but if its like you said and I only get those search results then I aint got a clue.

seemed odd to me though...

Another Internet burial. Unreal.

not sure it was internet related...
weird though
on to the next...
gotta a date on Friday and going in expecting the worst....
spidey senses telling me its a bait and switch. if so 1 drink then I'll have a family emergency

if i google myself from my computer i get my google+ page at the bottom even though all the other hits are other people. i tried on my server where i have never signed in to google and i don't show up at all anywhere

Before googling himself Plommer makes sure he is wearing something comfortable.

I deleted my google+ account and I still have gmail.

how Teela?
I couldnt find it anywhere on my acct page

dont see why gmail would go with it
have to have a gmail acct for my phone