Is it just me...

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 3,111 Views
Perfect 1st post for a fuck.....type thread.

CB who has ur love??

Love my family and GF, and my cat Floyd. Love good wine, learning to love Numerology. Love the Cubs and Bears though they don't love me. Love mountains and streams and old ass trees that are the size of a house. Love the first drive in Spring when it's warm enough to roll your windows down while you drive. Love dark leather. Wrigley Field. Over tipping. Jazz guitar. Mango. Woody Allen films of the 70's. The first kiss. The last football game of the year. The way we're all separate, but all connected.

Notice politicians and news corporations didn't make the list.

He thinks he can overthrow a tyrannical government with his personal guns when the government owns nuclear weapons and laser guided weapons. That would probably worked in 1776 when both civilians and government were armed with identical weapons.

Would be pretty stupid to detonate a nuke in your backyard. Wouldn't it?

Guerrilla warfare has been pretty effective against military forces.

But it becomes infinitely more difficult throwing stones.

An uprising of tens of millions of armed people isn't an easy task for any government to handle.

Would be pretty stupid to detonate a nuke in your backyard. Wouldn't it?

Guerrilla warfare has been pretty effective against military forces.

But it becomes infinitely more difficult throwing stones.

An uprising of tens of millions of armed people isn't an easy task for any government to handle.

An F-35 with its .50 machine gun can wipe out 100,000 uprising rifle bearing civilians.

Even 50's era Migs can wipeout civilians bearing rifles in Libya and Syria.

Huh? So they're all standing in a circle? And none of them run?

Well, yeah. If they're 100,000 retards, sure, they can take them out easily.

Huh? So they're all standing in a circle? And none of them run?

Well, yeah. If they're 100,000 retards, sure, they can take them out easily.

Go ahead and attack the US military with your rifle bearing militia and see what happens. You will be wiped out.

So everyone in the military is just going to follow orders and start executing millions of its own citizens?

Okay.

If you say so.

And who said anything about attacking the military anyway?

Well you are the one that is going to take your rifle and start a guerilla warfare. Why wouldn't the US military use its powerful arsenal to eliminate you?

Plenty of governments have fallen to armed rebellions with far less sophisticated weaponry than their adversary.

I don't think anyone would be going to you for strategic advice though.

Castro had all of 19 men left after their initial arrival in Cuba to launch the revolution. The Cuban government had a large US backed/funded army.

There could be more riots in England if Piers Morgan is deported, they were glad to see the back of the fukkin idiot.

Beat me to it. :laugh:

People back home happy that America has decided to keep this buffoon.

CB has much warmth in his heart for that which is often underappreciated.

Castro had all of 19 men left after their initial arrival in Cuba to launch the revolution. The Cuban government had a large US backed/funded army.

This proves that you don't need to own legal weapons to overthrow a government. All revolutions started with smuggled illegal weapons in countries with gun laws. So if there is a need to overthrow a tyrannical US government in the future guns would be smuggled in and people would be coming in by the hordes to fight. The argument that you need to stockpile guns now just in case you need to overthrow a tyrannical government in the future is retarded.

There could be more riots in England if Piers Morgan is deported, they were glad to see the back of the fukkin idiot.

Maybe we can deport him to the Azores so he won't be a problem for either country. I hated him when he was on Americas Talent Show.

isn't this alex jones loon the same person jon stewart supposedly got the better of in a recent segment on the comedy channel? seems to me that the pro-gun control side is simply finding the most ridiculous supporter to dangle out there as the reason nobody should be able to own guns, a bit like taking on the physically handicapped in a football game and then crowing about how superior your athletic skills are.