• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,259 Views

Clint

China
Since
Jun 2, 2010
Score
Tokens
i think i have the flu now. probably should've got it. i heard it doesn't really help.

Flu shot is a good gamble. It's cheap, and has about a 20% chance of saving you a week of misery. It won't do you any good now though.

Never took it. Vaccines are a scam.

Never gotten a flu shot.
I like that 4 days of sweat and NyQuil

I can't tell if I've had the flu or if they're all colds. I mean if they are mostly colds and the shot won't help there I don't see the point. :dunno:

This thread reminded Tron that he needs a flu shot.
15 years in a row of flu shots and no flu

Flu shot: :greencheck:

A lot of time people say they have the flu, they just have a cold. The majority of the time. A significant majority.

Fundamentally, people are whiny drama-queens.

I was under the impression that most people understood that 2 weeks of sweating and shivering in bed was the flu and that a cold was feeling lousy and blowing their nose.

:dunno:

I feel like there's zero chance Ray Lewis needs glasses for corrective purposes.

When i've had the flu - it only lasted for approx 48 hours.

I can't remember the last time I actually had the flu. It's been a long time, no flu shot either.

:redx:

That was a cold you dumb Canadian cunt.

Then I don't remember having the flu as an adult, ever. Never got a flu shot either.

Really.

Remember, plommer is a mix of hearty Italian and other European peasant stock.

I was under the impression that most people understood that 2 weeks of sweating and shivering in bed was the flu and that a cold was feeling lousy and blowing their nose.

:dunno:

I feel like there's zero chance Ray Lewis needs glasses for corrective purposes.

yeah, that sounds a bit much. I don't feel like I've ever done that. But it probably affects people differently.

This thread reminded Tron that he needs a flu shot.
15 years in a row of flu shots and no flu

Flu shot: :greencheck:

Weren't you constantly sick when your kids were younger?

:garycoleman: