• Views 1,155 Views

Devilwoman

Not the New Guy
Since
Apr 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
I think this will make Mrs. X laugh

A customer came in to pick up a birthday certificate, she is my neighbor. She said are you Devilwoman (she used my real name here)? She said I hear the announcer talk about you all the time. I said yes and I am your neighbor. She said oh I did not recognize you because you look nice. :theshrink:

Last edited:
The fuck is a birthday certificate? And why are you providing one to a neighbor?

A birthday certificate is something you win on your birthday. At the radio station here people call in and put their friends and family on for a chance to win a certificate to a local restaurant. Apparently the lady's grandson won.

I have no further questions, thank you.

What the fuck is a bacon store Muddy?

Are you sure she didn't come into pick up an attention whore and was surprised when they wrapped you up in a pretty pink box?

I'm at the point now where I pretty much need a picture of Devilwoman holding a Gamelive sign if I'm going to follow this e-fight any longer.

Are you sure she didn't come into pick up an attention whore and was surprised when they wrapped you up in a pretty pink box?

No I am pretty sure that didn't happen.

I'm at the point now where I pretty much need a picture of Devilwoman holding a Gamelive sign if I'm going to follow this e-fight any longer.

What e-fight?

Last edited:
Please stop fighting.

knockout.jpg

This is what I imagine the radio station that Devilwoman works at to be like:

small-time-radio.jpg

Wait, I changed my mind. This is probably more accurate:

I love Weenie and the Butt.