im betting 500 on +210 lakers moneyline mark it

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 1,411 Views
im also going to the game boys so ima be very happy.wish me the best.ima wear my lakers jersey i might make a video so everyone can see it.

i might make a video so everyone can see it.

If you do it and you plug my business (The Spread Beneath My Wings) in your video I will Paypal you $10. Dead serious. You can simply say something like "Guys! Buy the NBA package from The Spread Beneath My Wings! These guys are straight dope!"

Please please please.

im also going to the game boys so ima be very happy.wish me the best.ima wear my lakers jersey i might make a video so everyone can see it.

I'll look for you on the tube FI. We definitely NEED a video.

okay and matty tell me what you want me to say son.mcbaseball holla at me tomorrow friday on email.you know where to reach me.my intertops is pending in my bank.

yeah i'll send you 10 paypal too

come on Kieth!!!!!!!

lmao send it than fools.ima make a video no matter what its been a long time playas.if matty wants me to do it for him i will.archi i emailed ur ass.nada.and mcbaseball holla at me on fb later check out all the pictures.

okay and matty tell me what you want me to say son.mcbaseball holla at me tomorrow friday on email.you know where to reach me.my intertops is pending in my bank.

"Guys! Get your NBA plays from The Spread Beneath My Wings! These guys are straight dope!"

Thanks in advance pal!

i will make 2 videos than if thats stragiht one me being myself crazy mother fo and one of me being serious.will do matty.wish my lakers luck.

"Guys! Get your NBA plays from The Spread Beneath My Wings! These guys are straight dope!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.>>DON'T READ THIS PART Thanks in advance pal!

You're welcome.

archi get a hold of me playa ima going to head out around 4pm going to bayside for a few hours and eat over there and than watch game.nervous as fuk becuase i got great odds on lakers tonight and might of put 2 much on it.lmao.only if it wins.

mcbaseball u and ur girl watch movies and shit we should link up sometime and chill.

lmao send it than fools.ima make a video no matter what its been a long time playas.if matty wants me to do it for him i will.archi i emailed ur ass.nada.and mcbaseball holla at me on fb later check out all the pictures.

:amazing::girish:

sent 6 bucks to the funnyb account

please make the mention and be clear with the enunciation of SPREAD BENEATH MY WINGS

thank you

enjoy the game

lmaoooooooooooooo im good at promoting esp for 10.00 from matty and cash from u no need playas.matty is on a sick ass run he gets his picks directly from GODDDDDDDDDDDD.unstoppableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

unstopableeeeeee no doubt unstopable in all waysssssssssssssss