IASBet - SOLID!

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 2,124 Views
Oh those guys. My first thought was Instant Action Sports. That is a whole different shape of noodle.

I haven't thought about IASbet in a long time. Are they still related to Canbet and won't display odds in North American format?

Oh those guys. My first thought was Instant Action Sports. That is a whole different shape of noodle.

I haven't thought about IASbet in a long time. Are they still related to Canbet and won't display odds in North American format?

No.

Canbet has nothing to do with Australia anymore. They were sold for next to nothing, for brand purpose mainly, and are now a UK book. Whole different management with the Euro model.

RJ,
I thought Canbet was sold to an Asian facing company/book.

Here's how it went down. At the high of Canbet, when they were emulating the Asian lines from SBO and IBC , they acquired lots of customers from Singapore and Malaysia advertising through Asian forums and media. At around the same time the US cracked down on net gambling Singapore did as well. Ever since, it turned into a money loser for IAS. That's when they practically gave away that brand to a company registered in the British Virgin Isles. The investors behind the company are from Singapore and with Singapore cash. Now they operate under the UK banner registered with the UK gambling commission, focus in their Singapore and Malaysian niche (as well as China), following the euro model of cut and slash.

So you can say they are Asian, but mainly they are a UK business. They are not an "Asian book" in the traditional sense.

Thank you RJ..... very good info for me ;)

I think they were bought by sobet...btw, anyone here dealt with any asian bookmakers? I'm interested more in asian handicap bets than traditional 1x2, so I think an asian bookie will be perfect for that. So which one would you recommend? A review will be very useful..

Canbet was a great out back in the day. They paid 2.7/1 on parlays.

my biggest bet ever (6k) was placed and lost with canbet.

I wish I was still allowed to bet at Canbet, if they are still anywhere close to where they were 2 years ago even.

I think they were bought by sobet...btw, anyone here dealt with any asian bookmakers? I'm interested more in asian handicap bets than traditional 1x2, so I think an asian bookie will be perfect for that. So which one would you recommend? A review will be very useful..
I've been asking myself the same question for a long time, but fortunatelly I've found some good advice about asian bookmakers, i signed up at #^%$&76 and I'm verry pleased, everything goes realy fast, they have AH and so on.. be careful about the agents, thats a common problem of the asian bookmakers the only work with agents and some of them might be frauds:( thats the only thing you have to worry, hope i was useful. If you want more details please PM

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been asking myself the same question for a long time, but fortunatelly I've found some good advice about asian bookmakers, i signed up at #^%$&76 and I'm verry pleased, everything goes realy fast, they have AH and so on.. be careful about the agents, thats a common problem of the asian bookmakers the only work with agents and some of them might be frauds:( thats the only thing you have to worry, hope i was useful. If you want more details please PM
even if you are spamming that does not mean it's not true that lots of the agents are going to steal your money

the best way to avoid that: get an ibcbet account from a master agent not a junior agent

the senior master agents deal directly to ibcbet.

now you're making things up magicpunter