I will do Durito 500

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,476 Views
Okay cool! The bet is on. I will start another thread with another name for the contest. I am sorry I didn't understand the idea behind the contest name.

wow! cool! Yay! you do that casper. I am sorry i didn't understand your ghost name! The bet is on, you versus Blitty on who gets Caligirl! I give you at least -345....

Just to be clear, if you lose this challenge you will pay for Durito to fly to America and all expenses right?

Does he get the option of having you just bring his mother in-law over instead?

Just to be clear, if you lose this challenge you will pay for Durito to fly to America and all expenses right?

Does he get the option of having you just bring his mother in-law over instead?

I asked him about a strip club in the USA., He said he was fine with that.

Loopholes Rasper. Asking about doing a strip club of his choosing in the Unitied States isn't the same wording as, "If I lose this challenge I will pay for round trip air fare and all expenses while in America".

It happens all the time, a guy loses a bet and they just vannish, ignore it or say, "oh all I said was I would take you never said I would pay".

It's your challenge and really none of my business but just looking out for the integrity of the forum. Details need to be clarified to save both parties involved.

I would like to see this. I too would bet against you making 80 units profit in 500 bets, however if you want to try, I will take a gander.l