• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,462 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
So if I understand this, I have to make bets for a whole year with lines of less than -150. I will be happy to do that. I may not be able to cap a game every day just because their may not be a good enough game to cap that day, but I will play 500 games over a year, and come out +$8000 with the bets being in increments of $100 as a base. If a game is -150, I will bet $150 in the game. Does this sound like a fair assessment of the game Durito?

Gonna keep this up for a whole a year?

Durito 500 is for wally pal.

You have to get your own challenge.

Gonna keep this up for a whole a year?

Durito 500 is for wally pal.

You have to get your own challenge.

I thought this is what you wanted me to do? Okay, well I tried, I don't know what you had in mind. I got to go watch the rest of the game. Have a good night.

But, sure Ill take that bet up to 100k you have almost 0 chance.

You really think you hit 60%?

How come you dont make $5M a year?

But, sure Ill take that bet up to 100k you have almost 0 chance.

Thanks for the confidence lol. I can bet $1000 for the year or even better, a night at a strip club of your choice. We could meet and have a few drinks. How does that sound?

You really think you hit 60%?

How come you dont make $5M a year?

Durito, I am not a professional gambler. I like to pick games. I don't want to be a pro. I have other likes. It's bad enough that I have to hide my gambling from my girlfriend. I doubt she would like that I became a professional gambler.

Durito, I am not a professional gambler. I like to pick games. I don't want to be a pro. I have other likes. It's bad enough that I have to hide my gambling from my girlfriend. I doubt she would like that I became a professional gambler.

She wouldnt like it if you made $5million a year?

I dont see that in my future. I am not rich enough to have a bankroll that large to make 5,000,000 a year. Besides, I am not interested in that stuff. So can I start making my picks on here? Do we have a wager? A strip club in the USA for a night? What do you say my good man?

I dont see that in my future. I am not rich enough to have a bankroll that large to make 5,000,000 a year. Besides, I am not interested in that stuff. So can I start making my picks on here? Do we have a wager? A strip club in the USA for a night? What do you say my good man?

Sure whatever. I love bets with ghosts of idiots.

Rasper, you will need to work onthe comprehension skills a little, it'll come in time. Durito wasn't saying you couldn't setup a challenge similar to mine he was saying you can't call it a Durito 500 because that is what I titled my challenge with him.

I personally would love to see someone take on this type of challenge because I have learned so much since starting it. Unlike a contest where it is you against another person with this it is you against yourself as well as the odds which makes it much more chllenging when you consider head to head neither of you have to finish in the black to win.

Okay cool! The bet is on. I will start another thread with another name for the contest. I am sorry I didn't understand the idea behind the contest name.