I tried to sell a few of my friends on shanty......

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,978 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It did not go well. I tried to explain as accurately and concisely as I could, the background on him.

Here are the responses, in their entirety:

Friend #1:

"The way that guy writes makes my head hurt. I can't stand to look at it for more than 5 seconds."

Friend #2:

"I'm with Noah on this one. I'll stick with Borat."

Why are you exposing outsiders to this thing of ours.

shanty deleted me and teela on facebook. unreal.

once the points ran out you gringos have no use. You are surprised? :lol:

unreal. i guess when the Great Scorer comes to write against my name all i will be is just another shanty-stiffer.

Who is 2010, and better yet, who is positioning themselves for 2011?

2010 has been the year of The Steves.

2011...wow....well I have a strong feeling about Rocky22, Binar-99 and The Box Cleaner's Daddy. Look for a breakout year from one or all of these.

:bowdown:

Who is 2010, and better yet, who is positioning themselves for 2011?

2010 has been the year of The Steves.

2011...wow....well I have a strong feeling about Rocky22, Binar-99 and The Box Cleaner's Daddy. Look for a breakout year from one or all of these.

:bowdown:

I'll try harder Bread. Maybe I'll position myself for 2012. I was Most Valuable Poster in 1994 you know.

I was voted Most Hated 2008. Those were the good old days.

It's like trying to sell your friends on Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. Sure if they are shrooned out at the time you might be able to convince them, hell they might even see them but it's the drugs. They don't exist and neither does Shanty.

I believe in Shanty Claus. I'm not a big fan of him. But I believe.

crap, all you gotta do is anal everybody...then you got about 50% of Shanty's best posts.