I need to pass a test

• Start date
  • Replies 71 Comments
  • Views 3,015 Views
I would say it can't hurt. Depending on the cost....I mean, do you really have an alternative? Are you choosing between different programs? I would say if this is a job that you really want, I would take my chances...it can't hurt.. In the meantime, lay off the drugs. What are you worried about showing up?

I really hope this works out for you CG. :cheers:

Stop doing drugs?

Regards

Mr. T

We are a group of Three Forensic Scientist who use to be in the business of developing Hair, Urine and Saliva drug test for the Large Drug Companies.

Hmmm. If English is their first language, I would be a bit concerned.

Is it a urine test? If so just stop doing what you do a week before the test. Unless you smoke weed - and you don't strike me as a pothead - you're in the clear.

Is it a urine test? If so just stop doing what you do a week before the test. Unless you smoke weed - and you don't strike me as a pothead - you're in the clear.

A week Matty?

When I lived in Vegas, people got rejected for having flake in their system two weeks later.

Really? Urine test?

:fok:

Yeah, I don't really like the look of that site and I don't like the fact that they don't even tell you what exactly they're selling.

I don't really know anything about this, but I have a friend who uses synthetic urine to pass his tests, and apparently it works fine.

i'm better off staying clean, even though my schedule is nothing but parties now through xmas. if i don't get the job i will be pissed.

which you can easily take out on Blitty here.

This may be a dumb question, but can't you go to the parties and just drink?

:grin:

2 out of 5 Gamelive posters recommend sprinkling your parties with some premium flakes.

i'm better off staying clean, even though my schedule is nothing but parties now through xmas. if i don't get the job i will be pissed.

If you don't get the job it was because you were pissed.

MrX
I have a friend who uses synthetic urine to pass his tests, and apparently it works fine.

Would love to know where the factory is that produces synthetic urine.

Would also consider buying stock in them,