I need money, honey

• Start date
  • Replies 108 Comments
  • Views 6,694 Views
i did, but i was also thinking i might get some real ideas.

NEW QUESTIONS:

WHAT ARE SOME GOOD WAYS FOR ME TO SAVE MONEY?

like packing lunch, not buying it...
don't bother suggesting drugs, i don't pay for those.

quit the nose candy until after the holidays...

of course, this would also be a bad time to read GL because i fucking hate holidays and love getting my coke on during the cold months...i could be counterproductive :dunno:

quit the nose candy until after the holidays...

of course, this would also be a bad time to read GL because i fucking hate holidays and love getting my coke on during the cold months...i could be counterproductive :dunno:

i dont pay for that stuff most of the time.

Cali, you need to start hitting this man up for some cash. He does whatever he wants with you and makes you fall even more for him. Start asking for some help. If he isn't man enough to help out then send him on his way. He will do what you want if you withhold the goods.

i don't mix money with lovers and friends. he's offered to help when i was in a bind with apartment troubles last spring, but i said no.

i don't mix money with lovers and friends. he's offered to help when i was in a bind with apartment troubles last spring, but i said no.

This is why paid sex with strangers works very well.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, pal.

Maybe you should revisit your policies.

Cali, you need to start hitting this man up for some cash. He does whatever he wants with you and makes you fall even more for him. Start asking for some help. If he isn't man enough to help out then send him on his way. He will do what you want if you withhold the goods.

haha, mcb...this man is a player with a big dick... she is good to hang out with and to fuck.... and if it aint happening, he can easily find it elsewhere ...the strong arm approach wont work here :nope: ... love ya cali, but we both know this to be the truth ... she doesnt strike me as the type to put this kind of pressure on a dude anyways

This guy is banging you when he wants on his terms. You are working a job that you don't like and thinking about getting another job to essentially pay for the weekends you spend alone. You can either keep your "lovers and friends" mantra in place or start making some power moves that benefit you. The ball is in your court caligirl.

haha, mcb...this man is a player with a big dick... she is good to hang out with and to fuck.... and if it aint happening, he can easily find it elsewhere ...the strong arm approach wont work here :nope: ... love ya cali, but we both know this to be the truth ... she doesnt strike me as the type to put this kind of pressure on a dude anyways

RR, we may or may not have been in this position before.

RR, we may or may not have been in this position before.

This guy is banging you when he wants on his terms. You are working a job that you don't like and thinking about getting another job to essentially pay for the weekends you spend alone. You can either keep your "lovers and friends" mantra in place or start making some power moves that benefit you. The ball is in your court caligirl.

bingo

how could Cali get one of those work at home phone jobs like Bobbyfk used to have?

how could Cali get one of those work at home phone jobs like Bobbyfk used to have?

She could probably make some videos for SBR and get paid a decent amount for very little effort.

She could probably make some videos for SBR and get paid a decent amount for very little effort.

We knew it!!!!

Mcbaseball got paid to make that video with RJ today!!!

free jamba juice????

bobbayyy is pulling down .80c per sale at Pizza Hut and still works for HSN a few hours a day...guy is a selling machine and is pulling in $12-15 an hour in the evenings on average at PH...ive seen his work, its impressive. you have never wanted breadstix and wings more :nope:

table games or poker dealer in Atlantic City. Not only will you make money, but have plenty of stories to add to forum. :up: