• Views 6,657 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
I need to make more money.

I'm going to try to apply a few places for part time seasonal retail. Just sent my resume to Sunglass Hut. Tomorrow I will call Michael Kors b/c you have to drop it off in person when the manager is working (that's annoying) and I'll go in person to Bloomingdales and Nordstrom.

Nordstrom is the one I REALLY want. I love that store so much.

BUT, my hours are fucked. I work 45-50 hours a week, even though my job is only supposed to be 40. So I will have to talk to my boss and be honest with him and say I need more money and have to take on a part time job after my work hours, but as a result I will be working my required 40 hours a week from 9-5 (or whatever).

Takes me 20-30min to get to the mall. So I can start a shift at 6pm-closing, 3 nights a week and 1 day per weekend, or a full weekend, followed by a weekend off. The other issue is working this around my social life.

Any other ideas? I'll do almost anything except have sex with strangers.

Make a lot of new male friends - that way you won't be having paid sex with a stranger.

I need to make more money.

I'm going to try to apply a few places for part time seasonal retail. Just sent my resume to Sunglass Hut. Tomorrow I will call Michael Kors b/c you have to drop it off in person when the manager is working (that's annoying) and I'll go in person to Bloomingdales and Nordstrom.

Nordstrom is the one I REALLY want. I love that store so much.

BUT, my hours are fucked. I work 45-50 hours a week, even though my job is only supposed to be 40. So I will have to talk to my boss and be honest with him and say I need more money and have to take on a part time job after my work hours, but as a result I will be working my required 40 hours a week from 9-5 (or whatever).

Takes me 20-30min to get to the mall. So I can start a shift at 6pm-closing, 3 nights a week and 1 day per weekend, or a full weekend, followed by a weekend off. The other issue is working this around my social life.

Does this mean if friends or acquaintances offer you money for sex you would do it?

Does this mean if friends or acquaintances offer you money for sex you would do it?

hmmm possibly.

how about ideas that don't have to do with me having sex with anyone?

Why the fok would you even apply for a store clerk job? Just apply for a proper full-time job at a non-non-profit.

Sorry reno.

i am Matty, but i need a quick fix now.

You said in a thread I can't find that you would even sleep with me if the price was right. I'm assuming that price is more than it would cost to buy a small island but keeping with that train of thought.

I would be willing to throw in $500 into a community pool to get Muddy laid.

You said in a thread I can't find that you would even sleep with me if the price was right. I'm assuming that price is more than it would cost to buy a small island but keeping with that train of thought.

I would be willing to throw in $500 into a community pool to get Muddy laid.

:lmao:

Wal, $500? Really?

Common, Plommer can get a massage & fuk from a sexy Russian/Polish massage attendant for $90.

You could get Muddaaaay laid 5 times for $500.

Plommer, my idea is better for the whole of GameLive than you massage parlor women.

hmmm possibly.

how about ideas that don't have to do with me having sex with anyone?

Have you ever consider wrapping gifts at the mall for Xmas? They charge $5 per gift at our mall and if you can wrap a couple hundred gifts every day you would make good money.

Last edited:
didn't you know where this thread was gonna go

i did, but i was also thinking i might get some real ideas.

NEW QUESTIONS:

WHAT ARE SOME GOOD WAYS FOR ME TO SAVE MONEY?

like packing lunch, not buying it...
don't bother suggesting drugs, i don't pay for those.

Cali what the fukk do you need more cash for?

You should have all you need by now.

I got bills, yo

Real Estate, Insurance, something similar. Easy to get certified for part time and could turn into a career for you if you really like it.

Fok retail.

the retail is part time after work and on weekends. i'm not looking to replace my job with something random.

i am continuing to look for a new full time job that pays well.