• Views 1,113 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
how did you make out on this?

Going to make a very real attempt at this.

Was going to start in March, but sick of making excuses. Lets get this done. Bring on the support and criticism.

Also, if you have some sort of personal goal you want to reach as well, and you want to make it public, feel free to use this thread as well.

Going to copy and paste this format with updates once a month or so.

STARTING DATE: February 16, 2009

TODAY'S DATE
: February 16, 2009

GOAL: 100 Pounds in 365 Days

DAYS LEFT TO GO
: 365

POUNDS LOST: 0

POUNDS LEFT TO GO: 100

More important than the number is just eating healthy and looking and feeling better. Even if I don't hit 100, if I'm actively trying I'll be happy.

Here goes nothing :surrender:

I think he must have addressed this question is in his big thread if you feel like going through 600+ posts.

As of today, I'm 55 pounds lighter than I was back in '09.

Not bad, all things considered.

Getting back on track as we speak.

55 pounds is nothing to feel bad about by any means you are on the right track and you are doing well...obviously its a marathon and not a sprint.

That's like 0.15 lbs per day or 68 grams per day which is more than the weight of a small candy bar.

I was down to 70... put 25-30 or so of it back on in the months that followed my firing and move... now I've re-lost half of that.

So it's a little frustrating I got sidetracked, but no use dwelling on the past.

Good going dave...... thanks for answering..... I need to do the same thing. Think I will make an attempt March 1 or when this bottle of vodka is done whichever comes first....LOL

Your doing a good job. It starts to get unhealthy/unnatural when your losing/gaining more than 1.5-2 lbs a week. You seem on track to me, keep it up if that is what you want.