I just bet SEVEN DOLLARS on a Proline ticket.

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 7,044 Views
No, it means I want more cigarette money. :biglaugh: My pack of Gauloises + a bag of Sun Chips cost nearly $13 so I round that up to spend an even $20.

Weeeeeeeeeee

Ah I see, the change from the $20 would basically end up under the seat cushion so might as well put it to use...

Marlboro's are close to $15 here Roguey.

These Aussies don't fuck around.

:fok: Need to go to the States soon to pick up a carton at duty free. It's $45, over half off.

Interesting. Canada will obviously add duty but it probably works out to be quite a bit cheaper than retail. :thankyou:

I believe its illegal to ship these, almost positive as everything else he sell is.
but he ships very discreetly and has the lowest seizure rates of any of the IOPs.

but I've heard Canada is alot more strict with letting stuff get through customs. contact him and tell him where you are. he only ships to certain areas.
you might could use a remailer service, thats what people on the US west coast do

Shari, do you smoke?

No but my friends who do are always bitching about the prices. They just went up here and I think they're going up again soon.

Alcohol's expensive enough in this country. I'd be on the streets if I was smoking too. :lmao:

Shari what are you saying, you like to jrink?

Not as much as you. :)

It's NYE here and my alcohol for tonight cost a little under $300. And it's not like I have a big tolerance anymore. If I drank all the time I'd be stuck begging John to put diapers in the store over there.

Not as much as you. :)

It's NYE here and my alcohol for tonight cost a little under $300. And it's not like I have a big tolerance anymore. If I drank all the time I'd be stuck begging John to put diapers in the store over there.

WHATTTTTTTT??????

WTH you drinking?

WHATTTTTTTT??????

WTH you drinking?

One bottle of Champagne, two bottles of wine. Admittedly I don't really buy cheap shit but even a 6 pack of Bud here is $20. And for girls who drink those pre-mixed things, you're looking at $25-30 for 4 of them. Seriously insane here. Norway was worse but I was making a ridiculous Norwegian wage so that balanced it out.