I have a walking rash between my butt and thighs

• Start date
  • Replies 567 Comments
  • Views 34,992 Views
He is definitely fighting the power. And he is doing it in the name of MonkeyF0cker. Very true story.

Awesome for the X's. Robyn's gonna be here in no time.

Shave those balls! Shave those balls! Shave those balls!

MrX
Awesome for the X's. Robyn's gonna be here in no time.

I have about 50 hours of PTO I need to use ASAP. If I weren't training someone at work right now...

I also wanna make a stand and officially state that I believe in a man's right to choose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk&#t=2m41s

(50 Gamelive points to the first person to show me how to have an embedded video start at a precise point... seems to only work as a link)

Click on the "insert video" icon (3rd from the right over the "Quick Reply" box). Enter your link and you're away.

harblecat.jpg

Click on the "insert video" icon (3rd from the right over the "Quick Reply" box). Enter your link and you're away.

Polaroid you're fired - it just starts playing from the beginning when I do that. Polaroid I want it to start mid-video like it does if you click on my link.

That is a nice set of furry balls, mattyrain.

matty, i bet baggio knows how to do it

Polaroid you're fired - it just starts playing from the beginning when I do that. Polaroid I want it to start mid-video like it does if you click on my link.

It does start at a specific place - the beginning. OK, I misread your post.

Last edited:
Yeah Fischay but Baggio didn't fit in with the corporate culture. Plus some of us were taking offense with his personal hygiene.

The embedding code has to be changed in vBulletin I believe...

Or upgrading to 4.0.3 or higher would work as well...