reno cool

Fuck You Mocha Joe
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
md_gyres_map_3.png

all the fishies are eating these micro pieces of plastic

I thought maybe they were a couple miles, but the size of a large country? :eek:

Nobody likes to admit to it but abusing mother nature's resources is what we humans do best 👍👍

I don't think our guys give too much of a fuck about the somewhat distant future. I admit I don't. But, I don't have kids, and I figure the assholes must have large families. I mean that's the whole point of the mob (elites)

I thought maybe they were a couple miles, but the size of a large country? :eek:

from my understanding it's not one solid accumulated garbage pile, it's more like a giant general area where there's ton and ton of plastic pieces, broken into smaller pieces and even more smaller and so on, but never degradable because of the chemical composition, if you reach inside this area you don't really see anything resembling a dump

oh ok, so it's not like ships have to go around it? very well, carry on then

No nothing to have to go around, in some places it could look like this, but mostly it's more spread out

these really tiny pieces are fucking up the stomach of the animals

M4iE69j.jpg

I don't think our guys give too much of a fuck about the somewhat distant future. I admit I don't. But, I don't have kids, and I figure the assholes must have large families. I mean that's the whole point of the mob (elites)

Elites have got rich on consumerism. Why would they try to stop it to control pollution? No matter how bad things get, they would be the last ones to be affected.

Still, they would be affected, and their end game is their offspring and legacy, certainly much more than say me, or anyone who has less to lose. :thinking: Sometimes I wonder which way they coming at us from.
Actually remember arguing with my roomates in college about recycling. My position being, these assholes wanna run roughshod around the world exploiting, murdering people, making billions, but they expect me to recycle my Coke can so that they can run amuck longer. Fok that.

:sparemesomecutterbrother: <----where's my favorite smiley?

Anyway this "island" thing is a bit (probably purposeful) misleading :spammer:A splattering of debris is not an island

Actually remember arguing with my roomates in college about recycling. My position being, these assholes wanna run roughshod around the world exploiting, murdering people, making billions, but they expect me to recycle my Coke can so that they can run amuck longer. Fok that.

You should have been more concerned about why they want you to drink coke, pepsi etc. No need to recycle if you don't consume. But, the point about assholes remains. Movie star blowhards and other rich fucks flying around the world pleading ordinary people to donate to poor people through humanitarian agencies who are actually in the business of sex exploitation.

Ships are huge contributors to marine pollution and why are they needed - again excessive consumerism.

that movie was pretty disgusting, hard to remember what was good about it now. And then they went "home" I believe. Foking English assholes