I can't get enough of this play today...

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,144 Views

MonkeyF0cker

Mean People Suck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
556 Gonzaga -6

I'm gigantoid on this play. Good luck.

Are you a capper or a modeler, MonkeyF0cker?

intense rivalry here. with some bad blood brewing... zags handled SMC at smc pretty easily last game. at smc

but i'm a bit worried because ZAGA shot about 60% for the entire game and outrebounded smc 45-25 which is unreal. including a 17-9 offensive rebounding edge...

and they still only won by 7.

I don't see zaga shooting as well, or there being as big of a disparity in the rebounding this game

should be a good close game. I think i'm staying away

ok i bet it

intense rivalry here. with some bad blood brewing... zags handled SMC at smc pretty easily last game. at smc

but i'm a bit worried because ZAGA shot about 60% for the entire game and outrebounded smc 45-25 which is unreal. including a 17-9 offensive rebounding edge...

and they still only won by 7.

I don't see zaga shooting as well, or there being as big of a disparity in the rebounding this game

should be a good close game. I think i'm staying away

They shot 60% because they were all layups.

I think I'm taking the night off after yet another hoops beatdown last night.

But best of luck to your gigantoid play.

pinny's at -5.5 -109 circled up to 5k limit :moped:

SMC never does well at Zaga, but I'm gonna take a flyer on the st. mary's moneyline and double up on 6.5 if I can find it, or at betmania in a few hrs if the line isn't moving

pinny's at -5.5 -109 circled up to 5k limit :moped:

Yeah. I saw that. It got bet down to 5.5, then bounced back to 6 almost immediately, then just as quick back to 5.5. I had a feeling that was coming after being stagnant for so long. It's nobody big though. Nobody in Vegas moved.

OK I'm on it! Let us rejoice!

Gonzaga scaes me ever since they lost to San Fran.