• Views 1,399 Views

InTheHole

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Beans don't fry on the grill

r29bmb.jpg

I love those little subcompacts. Have a couple of Glock subs.

Is the sub a 9 too?

because im sure you needed a few more...:endoftheworld: ... how many does that make now?

its guys like ith that need to be on a Watch List... its one thing to protect yourself and another thing to build an arsenal for absolutely no good reason...

its guys like ith that need to be on a Watch List... its one thing to protect yourself and another thing to build an arsenal for absolutely no good reason...

The problem with owning 100 weapons is you can only fire one at a time.

well, if you only have 1 arm...:lol:

well, if you only have 1 arm...:lol:

Ray the kick back will not allow you to fire two at a time. Sure if you shoot someone from 5 feet you can fire two at a time. But if lets say you are aiming at a target from 50 feet shooting two weapons at the same time will not improve your chances of hitting that target. In Hollywood movies they use blanks so there is no kick back when someone is supposedly shooting two Uzis at a time.

i own 2 glocks myself, pavy...one for the car and one in the house... my weak hand shooting isnt that good, but im efficient at one hand shooting with both...if you are telling me i cant fire both of my weapons at the same time, you dont have much, if any experience with it.

Sounds like we need a GL field trip to the shooting range.

i own 2 glocks myself, pavy...one for the car and one in the house... my weak hand shooting isnt that good, but im efficient at one hand shooting with both...if you are telling me i cant fire both of my weapons at the same time, you dont have much, if any experience with it.

I told you that firing two weapons at a time on a target that is 50 feet away will not improve your chances of hitting that target. I believe I typed that in English.

I told you that firing two weapons at a time on a target that is 50 feet away will not improve your chances of hitting that target. I believe I typed that in English.

"Ray the kick back will not allow you to fire two at a time" ... yes, you did type perfect english :wacko:... of course your aim is probably going to be shit, at least with your weak hand, but i believe my statement was directed at this comment you made...which is simply wrong.

fwiw, i have no problem hitting a target 50ft away with my dominant hand while also shooting with my weak hand (the weak hand...eh, not so much)...it just takes practice...maybe you have never tried it...

but you went off track from the point i was originally trying to make anyways

I challenge you to go to the range with me. I will be firing my Glock from 50 feet. You can fire both your Glocks at the same time using both hands. Then we go and count the shots in the bulls eye. I am a member of the USPSA.

good for you...and i only shoot a few times a year...there is no doubt you would win...

your comment was that it was not possible to shoot 2 guns at the same time because of recoil...you made it sound like it was impossible to hold on to them or something while firing...you are wrong...now you are going another direction because you realize you made a fucking retarded statement...