I am the Sudoku King

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,714 Views
Once again, only in Philadelphia! People who never been here must think it's a town of misfits and hooligans!

Muddy, can I have you lady friends email address. I want to forward her this news so she will give you very special happy time this weekend. While it may on the surface appear odd that a total stranger would be emailing her this news it would be very pompous of you to announce it yourself.

Muddy, can I have you lady friends email address. I want to forward her this news so she will give you very special happy time this weekend. While it may on the surface appear odd that a total stranger would be emailing her this news it would be very pompous of you to announce it yourself.

Oh I'm plenty pompous to announce it to pretty much anyone.

I mentioned to my girlfriend how me being the Sudoku King in effect makes her the Sudoku Queen. She was not as excited as I would have thought.

I mentioned to my girlfriend how me being the Sudoku King in effect makes her the Sudoku Queen. She was not as excited as I would have thought.

Only if you are married. Muddy are you getting marry?

It would be tough. I constantly face the temptation of sudoku groupies - she can't help but be jealous.

I'm a lot like Tiger Woods in many ways.

Congrats. Suduko doesn't get the fan fair of other usless newspaper activities such as the crossword puzzle. If you were the crossword king, they would have your picture in the paper next to the Ms. Manners piece. I enjoy a good rough Soduko just about every time I plant my ass on the crapper, it gives me a chance to think about something other than if the doritos I ate for lunch are going to come out sideways.

Muddy, even if the girlfriend doesn't want to wear her crown as Queen of Suduko I hope she was willing to celebrate your accomplishment and "serve" her king accordingly.

Muddy I do at least 3 sudukos a day.... I have a system it doesn't let me down..... we need a gamelive suduko challenge.....

Hm, I don't know about challenges. I wasn't really looking to prove myself. I was more just wanting to make a bold declaration and leave it at that.

Sometimes, when I go to the bathroom and I do a good job, I announce that I'm the Bathroom Queen.

It doesn't seem to get the praise and adulation that I would expect.

Congrats. Suduko doesn't get the fan fair of other usless newspaper activities such as the crossword puzzle. If you were the crossword king, they would have your picture in the paper next to the Ms. Manners piece. I enjoy a good rough Soduko just about every time I plant my ass on the crapper, it gives me a chance to think about something other than if the doritos I ate for lunch are going to come out sideways.

owow. very zexy.