• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 1,685 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
As I did yesterday I am initially listing pre-filtered qualifiers. Listed here are just the plays that qualify based on ranking and rating numbers only.

Iona -7.5
North Dakota St -2.5
Loyola Maryland -4.5
West Virginia -4.5
Boise St -4.5
Loyola Marymount -1.5
Utah St +11
San Jose St +4.5
Colorado St +5

Note: No dogs initially computed out as outright winners and the number of favorites is significantly higher tonight.

I was waiting for the Florida/FSU game but now that it's here and it's lined I have some serious reservations. The line is off and by a good bit. While Florida is a team that relies heavily on it's perimeter shooting they are still a much better squad than last years team and FSU is arguably not as good as last year.

This line should have been Florida -9 to -10.5 but it's -5.5 and that seems strange to me.

Wednesday's Plays:

Iona -8.5 (up from -7.5)
North Dakota St -3.5 (up from -2.5)
Loyola Maryland -6 (up from -4.5)
West Virginia -5 (up from -5.5)
Boise St -6 (up from -4.5)
San Jose St +3.5 (down from +4.5)
Colorado +4.5 (down from +5)

Every game moved in the direction I like cept' value was lost and unfortunately they are public plays, with the exceptions of San Jose St and Colorado St.

I tried to eliminate plays and only was able to kick out 2 of them. Maybe it's a good card maybe it's a bad one. I would liked to have heard from members if they liked or disliked team/teams on the card but, well, you know.

I'll observe them until tip.

Duquesne +15.5!!!

My biggest play sine last year in the NBA playoffs! I can't emphasize how much I love this play!

:sbrjohn:

Yeah but at least you put yourself out there Arch.

I was so worried about the fishy line in the Florida/FSU game, I'm an idiot. Florida did what they should have done with a bad FSU team and destroyed them.

Yeah but at least you put yourself out there Arch.

yeah lost 60% of my bankroll

dozens and dozens of dollars.

and i'm losing another 10% on the Cavs

its time to start drinking!!! and go all in on a 2 teamers :sukysuky:

Hammer Colorado St tonight Arch, I posted basically all favorites and the card is a loser so it only stands to reason that the Colorado St dog will win.

alright colorado st +4 parlayed with Sac ml parlay

Ok but I relinquish any and all responsibility since you parlayed the play.

Ok but I relinquish any and all responsibility since you parlayed the play.

I used about half of my remaining balance on colorado st. + 4 and Sac Ml.

I used the other 2.21 split between the colorado st. + 4 and the ML

42-22 Colorado over Col St. at half time

:cop: