• Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 2,020 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
want to play duke laying 6-7, might still do so depending how i feel on wednesday. but definitely playing 'over' 150 vs. temple.

You Texans sure do things differently.

"Hump day" in Canada is Wednesday, not Tuesday.

Matty, -150 he comes back and says his play is on Wednesday.

But he posted it on Tuesday.

le jeu son fait.

Exactly.

We don't have any reading comprehension issues.

GL with your "hump day" play Dumb Bud.

oh sorry, yes the game is wednesday, just getting an early start on the total. is it a gamelive violation to speak of the future, or is that some silly canadian thing? you two better watch it or i'll sic pucky on y'all.

one day at a time Bay Bud

degen motto

i may never qualify as true degen material, i like to plan things out in advance though i'm not making any plans past dec. 21, 2012. if we get to dec. 22, then i might make a few plans for dec. 23 and i'll see about getting back into my regular schedule of scheduling things after that.

in the meantime, i am planning on when to pop the cork on my garrison brothers whisky, probably thursday happy hour. i have a bad attitude about this whisky since it was so expensive, just can't imagine it being worth it. will advise once that part of the schedule comes to pass. carry on.

BB:

We break balls around here pal. It's just how it's done at gamelive.

Plus you are a Texan, this makes you an obvious target.

well, i'm a big enough target to hit with relative ease.

i'm also wearing my farmer overalls today, so watch it 'cause i keep lots of sharp objects and things that make loud noises in my many pockets.

in the meantime, i am planning on when to pop the cork on my garrison brothers whisky, probably thursday happy hour. i have a bad attitude about this whisky since it was so expensive, just can't imagine it being worth it. will advise once that part of the schedule comes to pass. carry on.

Ooooh, never heard of it before I looked it up moments ago. Texas Bourbon eh? We expect full tasting notes in the Bourbon thread. From what I gather it might be a close parent to Maker's.

well, i'm a big enough target to hit with relative ease.

for the ones that missed it

gruenehalltebow.jpg

Line up to 7.5 BB! Temple hurting with some minor ailments so might be a good time to bet against them! Hate Duke more than any other college team but good luck with it!

Playing the game 20,000 seat Sixers arena so wondering if Owls can sell it out! Temple plays here like once every eternity! Smaller on campus place might have more home crowd effect?

Then there's the Dukie grad idiots everywhere so maybe they might be the group to help sell it out? Philly's no so finest that come out at night might be in the parking lot checking out some Mercedes and BMWs!

BB, please don't take this as any sign that I was lead to in betting Duke!

And by the way Hoyas pick you made previously was sweet!

there's really no fun betting duke as road chalk like this. sticking with just the 'over.'

Good luck on your Hump Day play BB. Any chance we get a hint on your Epiphany Day play?

Last edited:
oh sorry, yes the game is wednesday, just getting an early start on the total. is it a gamelive violation to speak of the future, or is that some silly canadian thing? you two better watch it or i'll sic pucky on y'all.

Please keeps me out of your shenanigans BB. :)