How much would they have to pay you to do the skeleton?

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 734 Views

Dunder

In Trans I Gent
Since
Feb 8, 2010
Score
Tokens
Seriously, those guys are nuts.

I have done a parachute jump and would have no problem doing a bungee jump.
The skeleton though, nah....... not for me.

I'd do it for free, as long as I get to check the track and all of the surrounding shit for some safety shit. Looks like fun, and the correct way to do it. Them Luger guys are pussies, go head first I always say.

I'd do it for free, as long as I get to check the track and all of the surrounding shit for some safety shit. Looks like fun, and the correct way to do it. Them Luger guys are pussies, go head first I always say.

Yeah, you got to be thorough about these things.

If I did ever try, I suspect it would be something like this.

The only thing that could be cooler about this sport is if they shot you out of an actual cannon like at the circus. That would be awesome. It could also be done if they just totally encircle the track around the corners in clear plexiglass. Who couldn't watch that shit? For real, I' sitting here at 3:45 AM watching curling for Christ sake, and I have no idea why I'm drawn to it. Maybe if is because I'm from Florida, an it reminds me of shuffle Board, only the Northern version.

nice clip. I imagine that's how it would go for most people.

:lmao: at some point he realizes he's in a side by side race with the sled. It's like wildy coyote or something.

can't you just lay on it and have someone push you down the hill with a stick?