how may friends do you have

• Start date
  • Replies 97 Comments
  • Views 8,722 Views
I have friends in all continents except Antarctica. Anyone from GL looking to move there?

I have one. She is like my sister. I have another friend that I am close with, but it is not reliable for much. That's about it. I have plenty of people I chat with, but we are not close, and would be willing to help each other out, but again, we are not close. I don't trust many people, and I don't divulge personal details to anyone other then those two gals. I like my couple of friends and that is it. Even if I wanted more, I just don't have the time.

You've got 3 now :)

I have friends in all continents except Antarctica. Anyone from GL looking to move there?

That's very cool. It would be a cold day in Antarctica before I would move there...maybe you should aim to have one friend in every state if you don't already...that's kind of a cool idea.

2.5. Sometimes I don't feel like 174 is a true friend.

Maybe we should list the states and see if GL as a whole has a friend in every state. Not an acquaintance, but a friend. Good to have options if ever on the lam.

Alabama-Yes.Nina
Alaska-just picked this one up in Mexico
Arizona...acquaintance but no one I would consider a friend I guess. Anyone got Arizona covered?

IAG
Maybe we should list the states and see if GL as a whole has a friend in every state. Not an acquaintance, but a friend. Good to have options if ever on the lam.

I have friends in the following Canadian States:

Ontario

Drunken

IAG
Alabama-Yes.Nina
Alaska-just picked this one up in Mexico
Arizona...acquaintance but no one I would consider a friend I guess. Anyone got Arizona covered?

I've got Iowa and Illinois covered.

(But there are so many Illinois and Florida posters here those states could be exempt)