How many siblings do you have?

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 1,212 Views
Pics or she never happened.

:guitar:

We look nothing alike. At her wedding a few months ago, people knew that her sister (me) was going to be in the wedding, but couldn't figure out who she was because they were looking for someone that resembled her. This included family that I hadn't seen since I moved away many years ago.

Tron....give me a real answer. This is science.

Reno...brother or sister?

Ray....answer the question.

Blitty....answer the question

Rogue...answer the question.

Cami...thank you for full and complete answering of the question.

Sadcat and the social sciences thank you.

5 siblings, oldest is older than muddy if still alive, im the youngest, between all born in 4 different countries

didn't grow up with them, had a friend who was closer than a brother, he passed away, he was with me in the original incarnation of gamelive many many years ago, i feel this was my one true brother relationship even if not biological

5 siblings, oldest is older than muddy if still alive, im the youngest, between all born in 4 different countries

didn't grow up with them, had a friend who was closer than a brother, he passed away, he was with me in the original incarnation of gamelive many many years ago, i feel this was my one true brother relationship even if not biological

Wow Rogue. You should write a book. Seriously. I would buy it.

Baggio?

Hutz?

what was the original incarnation? (I feel like you might have told me before)

Oh, older brother Sadcat

no arch, way before this forum

reno it has had a couple of lives before, one of them was an incorporated company in spain as a printed magazine project, we actually got to print, but it was no real business the purpose was the bank accounts, you know for our sort of things

older brother... we dont talk much...unless he needs to borrow money or i need him to cook me some ribs...