How Many People Have You Slept With?

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 7,621 Views
Have zero interest in mongering in the US now.

My favourite place in N America to monger always will be Vancouver.

I agree though, there is no comparison between western broads ie North American and their third world sisters in Cuba (especially).

There is a small chance I'll go to Cuba in late Jan/Feb, I'm ready to go but it's not up to me.

If I do, no internet, Matty is charge!

Matty is charge!

That could be dangerous!

Rog, were you ever truly inlove? I know you mentioned before you almost married a couple times....were these games with women something that occurred before or after that?

As one girl told me, you can sleep with a red head and you can sleep with a brunette but you'll never get any sleep with a blonde

As one girl told me, you can sleep with a red head and you can sleep with a brunette but you'll never get any sleep with a blonde

I had a blonde tell me something similar then she ripped a melting gummy bear out of her pocket and asked me if I wanted it.

AJ you motherfucker. I was just trying to eat dinner Cami told me you posted and it required my immediate attention. Stick around u fok.

YOU OWE US POSTS.

That is all.

Legend :bowdown:

I can't remember. Quit counting after the first 4 I had my first week in college. There were some nights in drunken parties that I had 4 in one night.

If I had to guess more than 200 and less than a 1000.

Bacon was right, you ALL really are WHORES. Just sayin.

Polygamist here.

Can't be with just 1 female and don't know how others can be in longterm relationships and not think about fukking other people after a couple of years with the same person...

Just sayin

Can't be with just 1 female and don't know how others can be in longterm relationships and not think about fukking other people after a couple of years with the same person...

Nobody stops thinking about fucking other people.

MrX

Even wimmin?

If so, thats bad news for monseigneur Rein.

Mattaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I keed, I keed pal. Seriously.

PS: Still no christmas card.

MrX
This...

Why then do we have r'ships with just 1 person when we're not being true to ourselves??

Ill thought out social conventions have a lot to answer for...

This...

Why then do we have r'ships with just 1 person when we're not being true to ourselves??

Ill thought out social conventions have a lot to answer for...

I think monogamy is overemphasized and I don't think it's the natural order of things.

I also think that there are benefits to monogamy, and that striving for natural order isn't exactly what we do.

I have no issues with monogamy. And I have no urge to even think about another man other than Mr. Nina. I am a smitten kitten.