how does he do it?

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,209 Views

sideloaded

I share a room with my older brother. We've seen each other naked and masturbated with the other able to look. So it's no big deal between us to be nude. Once right after waking up he told me he was showing me something and he got up and put his hands behind his head while his penis was erect and towards me. I thought he was flexing because he's muscular and showing off. He told me to wait and just watch his thing, and after awhile his penis started moving around and he started to ejaculate his load without using his hands! How does he do this? He showed me two other separate times but never tells me how he does it.

Kegals and what the fuck?

your parents have done a mighty fine job raising you two boys. ask your mom or dad how he does it since it's obviously a case of one of them showing favoritism towards your brother and teaching him this awesome trick.

Time to move out of parents basement.

Not shocked one bit.

:lol:

your parents have done a mighty fine job raising you two boys. ask your mom or dad how he does it since it's obviously a case of one of them showing favoritism towards your brother and teaching him this awesome trick.
Haha very true. Unreal amount of favoritism. I'd be a little pissed off if I were you mr loaded.

muse we need the official medical explanation