How did Jesse James cheat with that tattooed cunt?

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,647 Views

MonkeyF0cker

Mean People Suck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
He couldn't do any better than that inked up whore? Sad.

michelle9.jpg

Proximity-Opportunity; Boredom-Variety. He definitely fucked up though.

grayhound93

Last edited:
Err, what's so wrong about the tattooed chick. She looks like allot of fun, and she just might be into things that Sandra wouldn't even dream of doing. I would gladly eat a "Stiff Nights" for this chick, and do my best to wear that ass out. Now of course I am a reasonable man, so I would rent a hotel somewhere to do it, and do it in the middle of the day, when the old lady thinks that I'm at work. Jesse, just didn't plan it right, and now he got caught, but it wasn't that bad of a score if you ask me.

Maybe its just me, but I think chicks that are covered in ink are fuckin hideous.

I know what you mean. A tramp stamp is good enough and it usually gives you something to aim for, but the totally covered in paint routine just tells me to smack her around a little bit, because it looks like she may be into it. On the other side, she may also be into inflicting pain as well, so I would be leery about it. All in all though, I can look past the tats and get into the mind, body and soul.

Why do these famous men constantly think they will get away with cheating? Everyone knows that someone is gonna tell so they can have their 15 minutes.

Who's Jesse James?

And I would sleep with her. She has great legs and great hair (assuming it's real). Yeah she has more ink than I'd prefer but she's def sexy.

Who's Jesse James?

And I would sleep with her. She has great legs and great hair (assuming it's real). Yeah she has more ink than I'd prefer but she's def sexy.

You'd risk your marriage over her?

Men risk their marriages everyday with women who are inferior to their spouses. It's the downfall of man.

It's affectionately known as "strange pussy". It's popular with our generation.

So I wouldn't necessarily risk my marriage (I'm no longer married) over her, but I would bet that many men would risk their marriage to F a sexy, brunette with great legs.

I'm speculating though.

he's a sex addict. it's a disease that apparently runs rampant through famous rich guys.

i love your avatar leisure

i have had it bad for shirley manson for quite a long time