How Can you NOT like the Cardinals Tonight?? RUBBERBAND PLAY!

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,882 Views

brock landers

Hit Paydirt with Kdirt
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Philly has been God Awful so far in the 2nd half, St Louis has been hotter than anyone, and they have arguably their top pitcher going.

FuckingLOVE this game

FUCKING RUBBER BAND PLAY ON ST LOUIS -145 (GARCIA VS BLANTON)

GET SOME BOYS!!!

My first RUBBERBAND play at GL!

great gamelive rubber band plays

fucking salud!

welcome to the family

I got a bit on the Cards myself.

I don't know wtf a "rubberband" play is. Being on the same side as it is making me uneasy.

I don't know wtf a "rubberband" play is. My instinct are telling me I should be uneasy being on the same side as it.

don't worry mudcat broke hits 80%

I'm on the Phillies +145, but I'm running like absolute shit so far today.

I don't know wtf a "rubberband" play is. Being on the same side as it is making me uneasy.

You will have so much loot when you walk away from the cashier that a rubberband is necessary to contain it all.

I'm on the Phillies +145, but I'm running like absolute shit so far today.

Hey, MFer, how have you fared the last 2 weeks, particularly on totals?

MrX

You would have done well fading me. I'm sure of that.

As far as an exact record, I'd have to go home to tell you. I'll look it up a little later.

Shit on Cards here as well.

GL to us Brock Landers.

You will have so much loot when you walk away from the cashier that a rubberband is necessary to contain it all.

I think it means you "unload" in the words of Fair Warning. Gangsters supposed to carry their bankrolls in a rubberband.

MrX

how come no one ever asks me sh*t like this??? i'm smart too!! I'm serious!!!

+2.9% ROI on the year over 821 totals bets pinny/matchy only and I'd say I'm having an off year AND have been way down since the break

when the "smart" people on here make those "this is just for us smart people" posts why am I never included???

IM NOT FUKIN BREAD OVER HERE OK??????!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU FUKIN REALIZE THAT??????!!!!!!

Pally it's all in the presentation, you fuckin' doofus!! :sendnudes:

Pally, how have you done in the last two weeks, particularly on totals?

Thanks,

-x

MrX
Pally, how have you done in the last two weeks, particularly on totals?

Thanks,

-x

sure let me go check

i understand that this is something that the "smart" posters like us do for each other, small tab-keeping like this just to make sure we're roughly in line with how the other "smart" posters are doing, we give each other feedback, bounce ideas and opinions off each other, etc etc

69 bets -8.8% ROI been a fuking disaster

MLs been good though, 51 bets +14.1% ROI

pally don't sweat it kid I never get asked either. The sharp guys on here are all solid for the most part and don't act like snobs though so we can't complain. Good group.

I have noticed that I'm on the same side of Mr.X way more than on the same side as MF'r. This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread but it's just an observation.

As for the thread, anyone who knows how I cap games knows that there was no way in hell I'd be on STL tonight (I ended up staying away).

CARRY ON AND SALUD!

lol my score updater was still showing this game as a delay. All the way in the 5th :duh: