Honestly, I really only liked your ass

• Start date
  • Replies 273 Comments
  • Views 14,698 Views
Meatball is indeed the one who returned the earrings.

oh meatball vagina - you will be missed

I think the most insulting thing this cunt said to me was that I was "vanilla". Okay so what, I don't like lingerie.

I mean, I knew you a total of what 3 hours and I stuck my tongue in your ass. And I don't mean that I just licked it. I mean I fuckin TOSSED YOUR SALAD. And this this was the end of day salad tossing. It wasn't even out of the shower salad tossing. You had a day's worth of swass going on, who knows how many shits you took that day. And I'M VANILLA?

Common one time.

:rolling:

So basically durito bought the earrings...

fiver needs to send rito the earrings, at least

this thread was not 5rs highpoint :down:

What do you mean?!? It's an epic tale of brutal honesty, mixed feelings and generalized anxiety.

So outside of this thread, you think that Fiver - or any of us really - ooze class? :clueless:

I can't speak for everyone, but ummmmmmm I got fok'n class pal. If theirs candles on the table I eat my fries with a fork.

I think this is one of the all time greatest Fivey threads. I miss him.

So outside of this thread, you think that Fiver - or any of us really - ooze class? :clueless:

I don't know about oozing, but there is plenty of classy enough posting, yes.

Interesting that Plommer says classless > vanilla. imo classless = vanilla.

there are many 5teamer posts that appear cruel or taboo or bigoted, but on further examination reveal a worthy, creative perspective. In this post I see little beyond illness.
But what is more interesting is how many, especially women come out in praise and love for this pathetic drivel. :whippedass:

Common Reno this is a forum where most (but not all) guys pee standing up, we fuck around, and many of things said are offensive and in bad taste mostly for entertainment value.

reno has the classiest fucking mullet i've ever seen.

this guy KNOWS class!

I don't question him here.

I don't know about oozing, but there is plenty of classy enough posting, yes.

Interesting that Plommer says classless > vanilla. imo classless = vanilla.

there are many 5teamer posts that appear cruel or taboo or bigoted, but on further examination reveal a worthy, creative perspective. In this post I see little beyond illness.
But what is more interesting is how many, especially women come out in praise and love for this pathetic drivel. :whippedass:

Reno, I've noticed in multiple posts how you always find it so surprising or interesting: when a guy treats women like shit, acts like a weirdo, or isn't a perfect gentlemen...that the women are still or even more attracted to them.

If you forget your, 'the nicest, most chivalrous man always gets the girl' train of thinking...the world will make a lot more sense to you.

Blitty is exactly right, almost.

Also, NEVER tell a hot broad she's hot, ONLY tell a hot broad she's really smart.

Tell the smart broad that shes hot. This is how it works in life. Broads just can't go around giving their snatches away to any guy that asks nicely, they need to be tricked or deceived into doing so. Thats just the way it works, don't hate the player.

Weird has gotten plommer plenny of backseat action with crazy broads near the Queen St mental health centre.