Shortstop

Banned Everywhere Except Here…
Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
So what are your thoughts on going?

I graduated in ‘95.

Hotel and Motel rates aren’t bad. Actually I could stay in the Fraternity House or with a college girl for free?

Sounds like fun. 9.28 - 10.1.

It would be interesting? 🧐

Never went to my college homecomings, did go to the HS class reunions. I assume they are similar.

Never went to my college homecomings, did go to the HS class reunions. I assume they are similar.

Me neither. Never went to any HS reunions.

If I want to get in touch with you, I will…

Never went to college.

Never went to high school reunions.

Truthfully, if I went, I’d be standing in the corner by myself. Nobody really would talk to me.

On second thought, that might be relaxing.

Never went to college.

Never went to high school reunions.

Truthfully, if I went, I’d be standing in the corner by myself. Nobody really would talk to me.

On second thought, that might be relaxing.

Outstanding Post !

SBR pre 2009 old-timers love to fuck.
A lot.
Yeah but you disgracefully used it as a device to lie to people and scam them for money so you were banned from there, just like every other forum.

What kind of an asshole gets permabanned for being a lying thief scumbag then talks about "the good old days" of posting like he thinks he's still one of the guys, lmao.

YOU'RE the one everyone that was there or on any other forum still hates, in case you forgot, lardass.

Sorry guys, I tried to lay off but this piece of filth doesn't get to talk about people he scammed like he still fits in with them.

Last edited:
Yeah but you disgracefully used it as a device to lie to people and scam them for money so you were banned from there, just like every other forum.

What kind of an asshole gets permabanned for being a lying thief scumbag then talks about "the good old days" of posting like he thinks he's still one of the guys, lmao.

YOU'RE the one everyone that was there or on any other forum still hates, in case you forgot, lardass.

Sorry guys, I tried to lay off but this piece of filth doesn't get to talk about people he scammed like he still fits in with them.
Ready to go again are we?

OK, lets play.

I’d like to have a reunion of the 2009 SBR Bash
that would be vegas dave, matty, teela, casper, bread, madmax, flyingillini, happy boy, jungle man, rj, blitty, mrx, reno cool, sharky, amby, pavy, willie bee

who am i missing, don't remember if pally was there

that would be vegas dave, matty, teela, casper, bread, madmax, flyingillini, happy boy, jungle man, rj, blitty, mrx, reno cool, sharky, amby, pavy, willie bee

who am i missing, don't remember if pally was there
Pally was there I thought