• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 312 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I see researching hasn't posted in over a year and just wondering if all is well with him! Probably just moved on like lots will do and have done but has anyone seen any internet action by him?

Muddy's footprint at Gamelive appears to be a forever lasting one! Seeing it all started with Random Thoughts in 2010 and then added Random Sports Thoughts in 2014 along with Got a Question. Kinda Techyish Muddy, WTH, we all know here how much sports is at GL lol to not have top priority.

My bad missed giving us Movies and TV in 2012. And thread More thoughts on jobs and working in 2013. Believe my to go to response was it sucks and it will continue to do so.

Muddy, if you ever come back just to see what's going on from the outside, just want to say thoroughly enjoyed your posting here!!!
:bowdown:

I think muddy just decided to move on to another chapter of his life. I know he enjoyed his time here and I enjoyed having him here.
Hope he is well, I wish him nothing but the best.

One last time
J E N N A A A A AY!!!

Muddy was a great part of the community. Incredibly witty, smart and a very talented musician. Miss his posting, too. Toward the end, though, the writing was in the wall. He was basically just posting to himself, no?

I was a frequent critic of mudcat as a hollier than thou, know it all, intellectual (faux intellectual) poster. If he wasn't posting to himself on purpose at the end, he was essentially doing just that because of the number of people he was ignoring.

Perhaps he felt the need to turn off the social media (which is what this is).

Hope he's well and if he sees this thread realizes he's missed.