HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,215 Views
Too bad these pricks couldn't get the win for him

these clowns need to realize that their stupid league is not the end all of all hockey. You only get to play in the Olympics for 2 weeks every four years. It's important
And also he's right about the idiots with their covid tests. Other leagues are making it work, must be the "listen to the experts" Canadians like Plommer running the show over there

I thought the union decided not to go because of China's quarantine rules. 🤔

that was dirty play from Tampa in ot. They can't be allowing you to just punch people in the hip and take the puck for a gwg. gtfo!

they cancelled the Juniors in the middle of tournament :facepalm
:thinking: I wonder if there's a point where the most devoted covid clowns decide, they have had enough. ..probably not

That’s what happens when you let Canada host.

Anywhere else would have kept it going.

Just saw -5.7 degrees for WC in Minny yesterday. Canadians are bad-ass MFers! :canada:Wonder how many fans showed up.
cut.jpg

It’s was an American event, mrm.

They are the Badasses.

:hey: we play in those conditions + dangerously bad ice every year at pond hockey

Might be more Euro/USA than Canada.
That's not a proper answer to my question. So you want to add those bad-ass figure skating Euro players to the US ones. :lol:

Wow canada wow

Still gonna praise them, mrm?

42672181-07D9-4021-A26A-B94438F569F0.jpeg

Wait till reno sees this

There’s been some chatter about Canada changing their name to NAZI GERMANY OF CANADA

Finally, the Leafs have fucking great goalie.

Selected in the first round back in 2010.
Former Windsor Spitfire.

Why did the Kngs give up on him?

He's easily one of the 3 best goalies in the NHL.