HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,169 Views
All of the Kraken picks have been leaked. Looks like no Price as expected.
Too bad, I was really hoping he would be the first Kraken goalie and get shelled game after game.

shanahan.png

And I never heard of Rick Vaive
I have. He was a Maple Leaf in the 80's. Shanahan is a born and bred Torontonian and grew up in the Mimico neighborhood of the greatest city in the world and was obviously a Leaf fan as a kid.

vaive_gal.jpg

we didn't really get much hockey here till the 90s. I think I knew more Canadian players as a five year old in USSR than as a teenager in US

we didn't really get much hockey here till the 90s. I think I knew more Canadian players as a five year old in USSR than as a teenager in US
I liked Vaive a little bit but those Leaf teams he captained in the 80's were absolutley fucking putrid. I mean they were fucking awful. I remember when Edmonton would come to town and Gretzky would routinely score 4 goals alone and the Oilers would put at least 7 in the Leafs net.

ooh I also remember having one of those red n white Titan sticks

ooh I also remember having one of those red n white Titan sticks
Interesting fact, in Toronto we would pronounce Titan as "tigh-tan" in Montreal they would say "Tee-tahn" fucking crazy Q-beckers, man I tell ya.

I grew up playing street hockey with a game-used Pierre Mondou stick. My dad still has it somewhere, the blade is about half gone from scraping against the pavement.

Mondou won three Cups with the Habs and he had three 30-goal seasons. Then Ulf Samuelsson hit him in the eye with his stick and that was that.

Love CBB and Oats has made Alabama not just a football school. First CBB game in new arena too. For variety and quality you can't beat that Big V! That is unless the Kracken lays a couple eggs in their games. :dunno:

Feeling that Seattle area spirit ....

1627000859150.png

Last edited:
All the best GHOST! :ohmy:

Awesome rookie season, but all going backwards ever since. I saw this stat:

"Responsible for more giveaways in his own end than any Flyer in the last 40+ years."

Ghost.png