HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,148 Views
common Marty, les boys have given up the first goal every game and average 1 per game, it was fun while it lasted but they are toast.

Last edited:
Plommer I wish your team could be in a Stanley Cup final like mine is. You'd realize how good it feels. One day pal, maybe.
Oh sounds like habs fans are having a fucking blast right now eh (no wins, no leads, few goals and nothing to cheer about except being there)
ole ole, ..... ole ole ole!

Tampa found yet another gear. Unreal.

WTF Perry

Offsides are always "on" in real life

dude thanks for reminding me, this just makes the spanking Montreal is getting all the sweeter.

this is not about my Leafs pal, this is about the Habs getting fucking SMOKED when it matters most.

NO CUP FOR YOU!

5714f3f314a3c8ce1795a858033729baa1-06-soup-nazi.rsquare.w330.jpg

They prolly gonna score a few more before this is over, habs getting frustrated and will start taking dumb penalties.

This time Plommer waited 2 loses to come back.

This time Plommer waited 2 loses to come back.
Losses? No pal I've been betting Tampa 60 minutes -0.5 and -1.5 every game so far. Been doing well. You?

(Rocking chair games, you know, score first, score often and limit the other guys to 1) Habs are paying me off.

I was referring to Matty's claim that you only post after Montreal loses. You're really gonna be screwed when Montreal comes back this time

He knows what you meant. Plommer enjoys his little games of rhetoric.

Point still doesn't have a point, and he ALWAYS gets his point.

5-2 final.

Will be rooting for you though!

He knows what you meant. Plommer enjoys his little games of rhetoric.
We're enjoying the rhetoric and the game/series quite a bit right now.

At least now the CBC announcers will shut the fuck up about how all Montreal needs is two goals because they were undefeated when scoring at least 2.

Suffering will be over Monday. Bet the Habs at you peril.