HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,453 Comments
  • Views 42,840 Views
Sorry Matty but I went large on VGK 3-way.

I was respectful and didn’t want to spoil the party here.

Go Habs!

Carey Price is pretty Badass.

I like his style in the post-game interview.

Agreed.

I was impressed when I went to a game.

Similar to Nashville. Mostly residents that moved from bigger hockey markets.

Both have rowdy party crowds.

This is going to be much tougher than you thought pal.

The fun will soon be over for the Habs. Maybe they win one at home, if Vegas lets up.

I knew it was going to be tough. All I said was that the series was going to be tight, and I still believe that. Habs did a lot of good things in the first and Fleury had to make several critical saves. Would've been a much different game if one went through early.

But yes this Vegas team is strong.

I predict we also drop the next one but then win two at home. Then I don't know. Habs might run out of gas against these physical foks. Either way it's all gravy at this point. We overdelivered as soon as we beat your poor Leaves.

I thought they'd get outshot 2 to one or so like Vegas did to Colorado.

Good effort despite the score.

I knew it was going to be tough. All I said was that the series was going to be tight, and I still believe that. Habs did a lot of good things in the first and Fleury had to make several critical saves. Would've been a much different game if one went through early.

I predict we also drop the next one but then win two at home. Then I don't know. Habs might run out of gas against these physical foks. Either way it's all gravy at this point. We overdelivered as soon as we beat your poor Leaves.

So you're saying, reload the book, nibble on the series price now and the mash the all-in button on the series price when they're down 0-2. Copy that.

So you're saying, reload the book, nibble on the series price now and the mash the all-in button on the series price when they're down 0-2. Copy that.
3b57bc8ed39cd5fb70a965f6113d2599 (1).gif

They way game started I thought Vegas was toast.

Leaves would have suffered the same fate had they made it this far.
Thankfully we got put out of our playoff misery early instead of clinging to hope like Habs fans are doing now. Less painful.

Habs can win this. "Flurry" is just not that good a goalie. He's been saved by elite D all his career. There, I said it.

Habs can win this. "Flurry" is just not that good a goalie. He's been saved by elite D all his career. There, I said it.
Flurries numbers say differently pal. I'm not a fan of him though because I cant forgive him for the giveaway vs the US at the juniors years ago that cost Canada the gold and more importantly cost me a boatload of money.

Still, its kinda obvious that Montreal is quite inferior to Vegas.

Thanks for having hope in your team pal, this will make their elimination a little more pleasurable for me.

Marty, I'm looking forward to the CBC broadcast from Montrel showing Habs fans dejected and crying in their towels on national TV.

Ole ole ole ole ole indeed!