• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 679 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Islanders now have 0 picks in the first 3 rounds next year after trading 2 2nd round picks for Boychuk

It definitely makes the Islanders better but now not having a draft next year to speak of...man that is a big deal.

I think the team finally gets into the Playoffs this year now....definitely makes them interesting.

What say you hockey people?

Another trade just announced.

Peter Budaj and forward Patrick Holland from the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for forward Eric Tangradi.

I really like the trade for the Canadiens. I am not sure how it really makes the Jets any better.

Budaj isn't an NHL goalie. He belongs in the minors.

Wonder if this means that Brodeur is headed to MTL?

Brodeur is acting like a child....he needs to go home and never leave.

Bad trade for the bruins, makes them a worse team, gonna miss boychuk come playoffs. Was a salary cap trade. If chris Kelly isn't making 3m you don't have to make this trade. Time for dougie Hamilton to become an all star.

I got a cock-ey trade for ya. Still wanna meet up?

:boxcleanersdaddy::boxcleanersdaddy::boxcleanersdaddy:

Brodeur is SO going to be a Hab.. I can just feel it now.

Cause they need a decent backup goalie if they hope to make a cup run... Brodeur has already come out and said he would play backup in MTL... Does it not seem strange that the Habs trade their backup at this point?

I am more of a Sens fan anyway, but I am just making an educated guess here.

The Hawks needed to make a deal to get under the NHL's salary cap and the 23-year-old Leddy was the victiim of the roster maneuvers. In addition to Leddy, the Hawks sent minor-league goaltender Kent Simpson to the Islanders for defensemen T.J. Brennan and Ville Pokka and the rights to restricted free-agent goaltender Anders Nilsson

Anyone know anything about these prospects Chicago got for Leddy?

So I was just reading the the Habs have this young kid they want as the backup and they got rid of Budaj so that he could be the backup. No way that Brodeur ends up with the Habs.

He will sit there and pout that no one wants him as a starter...he needs to retire