Hockey Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 1,102 Comments
  • Views 45,779 Views
that 3 on 3 was kinda fun

these are very rare..... Haven't seen one in real life but this picture shows that "They Do Exist".

10245391_10152339302350539_8006747035793190068_n.jpg

:lol: Plommer

getting back to the 3 on 3. The idea of having it as standard play seems like ridiculous notion. But boy, the quick movements and redirections, leading players with room. This is the display of skill that should be seen in every hockey game. We are being robbed.

Solid Philly win, very solid

HUGH Philly win.

We're gettin DRUNK dawgs

Come over. Now. ALL of you. Nothing but love.

Ryan Smyth was one helluva hockey player... Pretty emotional finish to the game. Huge tears and now the Vancouver Canucks just came back out on the ice after the game to all take turns shaking Smith's hand one by one. Classy move... Even the Refs were hugging him...

Go Habs Go:stevie:

That was an awesome end to that habs game. a penalty taken by the captain. tailed you on this one mr. q. good call.

I thought it would be easier but few of them rarely are. I was trying to figure out what the rangers or pens were playing for today but flyers had to win that one in OT too, pens actually dominated.Just keep playing hard into the playoffs and pray someone doesnt get hurt

waiting for the blues line, what a train wreck they are heading into playoffs but they have alot to play for. lot of ahl guys on the ice tomorrow, I dont really see much that stands out.

Ryan Smyth was one helluva hockey player... Pretty emotional finish to the game. Huge tears and now the Vancouver Canucks just came back out on the ice after the game to all take turns shaking Smith's hand one by one. Classy move... Even the Refs were hugging him...

Forgot to watch that game. I didn't realize he played that long, time flies.

Was walking down Ouellette Ave in Windsor after lunch today and while waiting at a red light spotted a luxury sedan with Michigan plates "GO HABS".

unfukkinreal.

:facepalm:

Philadelphia Flyers on Facebook:

Need to do some spring cleaning on your Facebook friend list? We suggest you start here: http://nhlflye.rs/1hNHlwy ‪#‎ClutchTime‬

It's a link to any Rangers fans on FB :lmao:

The hockey playoff matchups are interesting.

I see the Ducks handling Dallas pretty easily
Blackhawks over Stl
Kings/SJ coinflip
Wild I guess over Col, solid characters in both nets there
Boston over Det
Tampa over Montreal
Pitt but do think it'll be close
NYR over Philly :tissue:

Boston NYR Eastern conference final.

The hockey playoff matchups are interesting.

I see the Ducks handling Dallas pretty easily :greencheck:
Blackhawks over Stl :greencheck:
Kings/SJ coinflip :redx: SJ
Wild I guess over Col, solid characters in both nets there :redx: COL
Boston over Det :greencheck:
Tampa over Montreal :redx::redx::redx: MTL in 5
Pitt but do think it'll be close :greencheck:
NYR over Philly :tissue: :greencheck:

:yoda:

Cup goes to Colorado

Patrick Roy has won the Cup in his first year everywhere he's been. NOTICE A TREND?!?!?

wow i didn't know that

He took a 29th overall team and had them finish 3rd this year. 16 wins last year, 52 this year. Look it up.

Guy is nuts.