Hillary had a fling with Yoko Ono?

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 888 Views
Please delete this thread. I hate working on iPad. Doesn't allow advanced options on edit. Casper referenced that on FB. I got trigger happy and didn't check the source...

was it the Onion? :whengy:

this is what happens when your into celebrity gossip :grin:

at least yoko and Hillary are famous unlike that Jenner fella :winkwink:

Jenner is a sports legend. If you think it's easy to win the gold in decathlon with or without balls you are greatly mistaken.

Toughest event to win in Olympics.

was it the Onion? :whengy:

this is what happens when your into celebrity gossip :grin:

at least yoko and Hillary are famous unlike that Jenner fella :winkwink:
. not the Onion...

Even if you don't know him from the Olympics, he has had a presence in pop culture the last 5 or so years, I just can't believe you have never heard of him. have you heard of Kim Kardashian? She is her stepdaughter.

yeah I heard of Kim, not as much as some people, but I remember she used to be particularly, stand out, good looking.

I don't follow reality shows, just the thought of them makes me a little nauseous.

In related news, when Bruce Jenner was a man, he had a fling with Ronald Reagan.

So muddy is big into reality shows and reno isn't.

interesting.

Nancy had no idea what was going on, fling-wise

d3309e88dbde54b1e73e528b57f6b672.jpg

yeah I heard of Kim, not as much as some people, but I remember she used to be particularly, stand out, good looking.

I don't follow reality shows, just the thought of them makes me a little nauseous.
. Wow. I don't know how you ignore KK if you wanted to. She is everywhere.

In related news, when Bruce Jenner was a man, he had a fling with Ronald Reagan.
. :lol:

asshat

Nancy had no idea what was going on, fling-wise

d3309e88dbde54b1e73e528b57f6b672.jpg
I feel bad I buried this. Quality. BJ was a good looking guy in the day. He even posed in Playgirl no?