• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,113 Views

djiddish98

The Dunk
Since
Jun 6, 2010
Score
Tokens
What type of drink do you all purchase most frequently? Brand welcome.

I find myself currently going back to:

1) craft beer variety packs
2) 1L bottles of cheap tequila

The craft beer variety pack is like the grade school haunted house, but instead of sticking your hand into a bowl of spaghetti or bull testicles, you end up grabbing a craft beer.

The liter bottle of tequila just seems to always find its way into the closet.

At Costco, I buy the bottles of Jack, rum, etc.

I like to go to BevMo to pick up beers I cannot get in grocery store like Pilsner Urqual, Anchor Steam, etc.

If I need beer from a store I will get Newcastle or Sierra Nevada

My recent go-to booze has been Svedka vodka. It's amazingly smooth, sold in glass, and on sale two weeks out of the month for $22.99. Can't beat the combination, especially since its predecessor, Canadian whiskies, have started giving me gnarly headaches.

red bull and three olive vodka. Patron or Cabo Wabo Tequila and Bud Light.

Captain Morgan, Black Velvet. Lately started drinking more beer(bad sign)

Soy chai latte. It used to be Starbucks, but there's a place right down the street called "Lube and Latte". Good coffee/tea with an oil change. I got my oil changed there a few weeks ago and I prefer their soy chai over Starbucks.

I feel pretty ridiculous going in there just to buy a latte though.

As far as liquor goes, I've been know to have a few Captain and Cokes with Reno Cool, but usually prefer vodka and soda because it has the least calories. If I could drink foofey chocolate drinks without ruining my workouts and getting hangovers from all the crap it's made with, I would drink them all the time.

BetPlom. Quit calling me. All my vids are already on the net. i have no private stuff to send you. Already sent you a couple soaked towels.

Last edited:
Flor de Caa rum extra dry

and coca cola

i drink water from the tap

glenmorangie; pbr; olympia; vitamin water; shit ton of black coffee

glenmorangie; pbr; olympia; vitamin water; shit ton of black coffee

Kato, do they still sell Oly Gold where you live? When I was a kid, that was all my grandfather drank, and on special occasions I'd get one for myself. I'd dearly love to hold one again.

no i wish...my pops used to drink that

just the lame shit, rs

52009s.jpg

Yeah, that's what they sell here too. I still get it from time to time, more out of nostalgia than an appreciation for that sickly-sweet taste. You ever add a pinch of salt to your Oly? I've been doing it for the last couple years and I find it disguises some of the sweetness.

if available, i will do the same.

i like salt; a lot

Local beer, Borale... their whole range is excellent and it's cheaper than mass-produced "imports" like Heineken (which is brewed by Molson here.)

prod_bout_doree.jpg

prod_bout_rousse.jpg

prod_bout_noire.jpg