HI GL

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 2,479 Views
No, you said go out with you again. I would never be your friend.

Condolences to IAG, I can't imagine what it must be like going through that clearly you've been awesome and strong, hang in there.

Last edited:
instead of me saying a wordy non cliche message

let me just say, if you ever run a contest I'll pay up front and if I ever lose a money bet to you, I'll pay you.

hope the time with your whole big family is as memorable as that Jason Bateman "This is where I leave you" movie

Iag I know you're life has been on hold for a while and that it has been tough to witness your mother in her later state. I will say a prayer that your memories of the recent times hold in your mind much weaker then when your mothers mind and body were in a better state. Don't hold yourself any guilt if something close to relief has entered your mind as AD is as difficult for the loved ones as it is for the affected.

I think you owe yourself a few nights out on the town.

IAG
I'm assuming most of you have seen on FB, but moms journey is over as of Sunday, It was peaceful and I am doing well --for now anyway... I'll be back when things settle down. Miss u guys

Iag

Hi. Hope you are feeling as good as possible under the difficult circumstances.

Sad to hear the news IAG and you did everything possible for mom during her trying times!

Archie, loved that movie and Jason B becoming one my fav people on screen!