HEY ROGUIE !! šŸ˜„

• Start date
  • ā€¢
  • Replies 172 Comments
  • ā€¢ Views 3,555 Views
I'm sorry Shorty it was wrestling time

Kenny Omega got betrayed once again by that despicable Don Callis and Konosuke Takeshita

Don't be ..
I woman I'm seeing sent me this ...
We're watching it together soon. Heard it was good? :chickendance::chickendance:

Damn! I find her so fukking attractive!

Also, Drew Barrymore...

No I haven't Shorty, I remember it received a lot of nominations for the Oscars when it came out but

Fukk the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Haha! I agree with you about that. I have so many stuff on my DVR.

Fukk the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

:cheerscheers:

Getting into ā€œYellowstoneā€ & ā€œ1883ā€

Was out getting dinner. Peruvian chifa food. Have you ever heard about it? There were a few migration waves of Asians to South America in the last century, for example Sao Paulo Brazil is full of Japanese descendants. To Peru there was a wave of Chinese migrants, there are lots of Chinese and Japanese descendants in Peru. The mix of Chinese food with the seafood cuisine and ingredients of Peru were fused and this is known as chifa food by the locals.

Peru's ex-President Alberto Fujimori is of Japanese descent, was President from 1990 to 2000. He ended up in prison, just like Trump will, with a 25 year sentence. My doctor in Miami, Dr Wong, is a Honduran Chinese that speaks Spanish better than me. Dr. Wong likes to gamble too Shorty.

So that's a lot of words just to say Chinese fried rice cooked by a Peruvian. : )