• Views 3,335 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just did a little GL catching up.
Matty if I blocked you on FB, I don't see it. If you would like to be friends, add me please.
Sorry I didn't update Best Bet like I said I would.
Had a rough time since my Florida trip.
Even though I was the one that ended it with my ex, after the trip (and a crazy night out with Blitty) I realized I missed than I knew.
Well I was 24 hours to late. She moved on and already has a new man.
Speaking of moving, I am going to spend a year in Charlotte starting Mar. 1st.
I have been eating well, but drinking poorly.
This week has been a haze...a bad haze.
Hooked up with a very attractive girl from England Tuesday.

I felt like crap the next day...spent it calling my ex.

My Facebook became a constant stream of drunken ramblings.

You guys would have loved the train wreck actions.

Anyway, I just need time to get "right" in my head.
I miss her more than I thought.

Bitches man.

Bacon calling it -99999999999999999999999 I WIN THIS ONE personally I enjoyed much of it

:cheers: Casp be well brother

IMO GL should ban Casper and reinstate Razor! I only have 5 friends here and Razor is one of them! I miss em! :sad:

Just did a little GL catching up.
Matty if I blocked you on FB, I don't see it. If you would like to be friends, add me please.
Sorry I didn't update Best Bet like I said I would.
Had a rough time since my Florida trip.
Even though I was the one that ended it with my ex, after the trip (and a crazy night out with Blitty) I realized I missed than I knew.
Well I was 24 hours to late. She moved on and already has a new man.
Speaking of moving, I am going to spend a year in Charlotte starting Mar. 1st.
I have been eating well, but drinking poorly.
This week has been a haze...a bad haze.
Hooked up with a very attractive girl from England Tuesday.

I felt like crap the next day...spent it calling my ex.

My Facebook became a constant stream of drunken ramblings.

You guys would have loved the train wreck actions.

Anyway, I just need time to get "right" in my head.
I miss her more than I thought.

Bitches man.

goddam, how do they do that? anyway if you feel the need to post more stuff, I kinda curious how this all went down considering she's been aware that you wanted to break up for a long time now.

Only kidding bout the banning Casper! But I would enjoy a visit once in awhile from your friend! Even Bacon'e pal Stevie stopped in to say hi recently! I would be seriously interested in the specifics and why and how the Charlotte move came about? :popcorn:

Hi Caspy, sorry your down. That was dumb. Hope you get right quick, gl man. :console:

Didn't you break up with her a few months ago? I remember seeing a thread about it. You said you wanted to be a male gigolo like Deuce Bigelow. Now you broke up again.

Good luck!

Sorry Casper. Breakups suck. It will get better.

Casper there are plenty of girls out there who will jam a finger up your ass at the moment of impact.

Keep in mind you're a fucking bartender and it's ALL about proximity. Man up and hit the boards like Rodman for that fucking rebound. Well, not quite like Rodman since we're not really keen on vicious dictators who have dogs devour their uncle but you know what I mean.

Casper there are plenty of girls out there who will jam a finger up your ass at the moment of impact.

Keep in mind you're a fucking bartender and it's ALL about proximity. Man up and hit the boards like Rodman for that fucking rebound. Well, not quite like Rodman since we're not really keen on vicious dictators who have dogs devour their uncle but you know what I mean.

This is Bacon isn't it?

We had broken up, but still went away together.

I'm not saying I wasn't stupid breaking up with her, all I am saying is that after Florida, it seemed pretty clear we were going to work towards being together over time.

We over time came late I guess.

what's in Charlotte?

good luck

Casper, seriously now, how long were you broken up till she got the new man?

Casper, seriously now, how long were you broken up till she got the new man?

It's like this. I broke up with her in November. After we broke up, we still had plans for a football game, my sisters wedding and Florida for her birthday.

Even after our breakup, she didn't talk to anyone nor did I.

In Orlando we talked about where we were headed. I told her to wait 7 weeks until I get to Charlotte.

She seemed fine with that.

5 days later...new BF.

It's like this. I broke up with her in November. After we broke up, we still had plans for a football game, my sisters wedding and Florida for her birthday.

Even after our breakup, she didn't talk to anyone nor did I.

In Orlando we talked about where we were headed. I told her to wait 7 weeks until I get to Charlotte.

She seemed fine with that.

5 days later...new BF.

What was she supposed to wait for 7 weeks? :guitar: